Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ⓗⓘⓣⓛⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓡⓘⓖⓗⓣ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Moridin920 posted:

i've read like 3 articles so far that were all 'younger people are less supportive of israel than older generation, NO ONE KNOWS WHY!'

dumbasses it's because Israel is an apartheid state and with the advent of the internet we don't have to only get one side of poo poo. imagine 30 years ago if all you saw or heard about Israel was their propaganda you'd prolly be pro israel too.

I thought Israel were super badasses defending ARE FREEDOM in the 90's, but I was 15 when 9/11 happened and thanks to being an internet kid my opinion on that issue changed severely over the next 4 years.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

THE PENETRATOR posted:

ⓗⓘⓣⓛⓔⓡ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓡⓘⓖⓗⓣ

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Illavick posted:

I like how the president of the USA needs to specifically go out of his way to condemn using children as humans shields because otherwise it is assumed that he is just completely cool with it, duh.

This is just how Israel operates.

They want every country to come out and say they fully support Israel, because if not you're a Nazi.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cream_Filling posted:

seriously? wow whwat a pice of poo poo

its not the holocaust that's a myth its the 6 million non-jews who also died in the camps

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

"one nation. one state. one leader."

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

"one nation. one state. one leader."

its like all of israel is trying to see how much poo poo americans are willing to ignore in favor of supporting the less-brown side

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Hitler directly caused the creation of israel

Hitler did something wrong

Qed

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

lol @ how he wipes his face at the end

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Hillary Clinton is already starting to fellate them by criticizing Obama for not being enough of a Israel supporter.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

actually you are a literal sentient turd. what a twist.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Frostwerks posted:

somone should buy elie an account so we can send his threads to the gas chamber

I'm not saying I emptyquoted this post, I'm just saying if I did, there'd be more concrete evidence, you know?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is just how Israel operates.

They want every country to come out and say they fully support Israel, because if not you're a Nazi.

....was hitler right after all?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
at least Wiesel isn't railroading 90 year old dudes through court for trimming the grass at a concentration camp

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Frostwerks posted:

somone should buy elie an account so we can send his threads to the gas chamber

:drat:

I read Night in high school but know nothing about him otherwise, what are some other examples of him being a piece of poo poo?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

at least Wiesel isn't railroading 90 year old dudes through court for trimming the grass at a concentration camp

by trimming the grass you mean shooting Jews?

I swear sometimes gbs really rustles my jewmies

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
You will spend the rest of your life in Israel or India

Choose :smugbert:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

You will spend the rest of your life in Israel or India

Choose :smugbert:

definitely one of those towers in which the indian rich hide themselves from the teeming masses

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Kombotron posted:

by trimming the grass you mean shooting Jews?
No under the demjanjuk precedent in German law mere presence at the site of a war crime in any capacity is accessory to the crime

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

No under the demjanjuk precedent in German law mere presence at the site of a war crime in any capacity is accessory to the crime

dude was a concentration camp guard. he didnt mow the lawn, wtf is wrong with you.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Kombotron posted:

dude was a concentration camp guard. he didnt mow the lawn, wtf is wrong with you.
Ah I see you're one of those people without the lobe that understands the operation of legal precedents

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I read night in 7th grade and I never got why grade schools would even assign heavy poo poo like holocaust memoirs anyway, as if someone who's never borrowed money or travelled to the next city alone would come close to understanding the motives and reactions of someone caught up in the horrors of the twentieth century

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

I read night in 7th grade and I never got why grade schools would even assign heavy poo poo like holocaust memoirs anyway, as if someone who's never borrowed money or travelled to the next city alone would come close to understanding the motives of someone caught up in the horrors of the twentieth century

actually i thikn its good we teach kids about the horrors of the 20th century. thats also when i read hiroshima and both had quite an impact

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i would much rather learn about whores of the 20th century

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
hamas is a creation of israel and peace will only be achieved in the middle east when the jews get with the pogrom

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Hiroshima was morally justified tho :can:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

Hiroshima was morally justified tho :can:

thats actually true though

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I met Elie Wiesel a long time ago.

Seemed ok, but a little too jewish. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
If you fault Wiesel for using night to say what he thought needed saying about the motherfucking holocaust you're ten times worse than the republican propaganda hit men who attacked Edmund Morris over his Reagan bio

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if he had penned a book named "Knight" instead you fags would be riding his circumcised dick all the way to gryffendor

Suckthemonkey
Jun 18, 2003
Elie Wiesel is a piece of poo poo and anti-Semitism is stupid (even ironically).

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
So is there a rule now that i/p threads get moved to byob? Hello byob :buddy:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Gazpacho posted:

If you fault Wiesel for using night to say what he thought needed saying about the motherfucking holocaust you're ten times worse than the republican propaganda hit men who attacked Edmund Morris over his Reagan bio

Realtalk, I think Wiesel is an individual who went through a harrowing experience and he has my greatest respect for writing about it and helping give a voice to all that died. I met him, and he seemed like a nice man. A little out of touch- but then what really old person isn't? It's alright to criticize Wiesel for his political views and strong association with the Ir David while celebrating the man for his unique and inspirational triumph in the strength of overwhelming adversity.

im gay.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

the comments on this video are better than this poo poo thread

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It's interesting that both Israel and Hitlers governments share the same sort of dysfunctional dynamic. The only real difference being that Hitler was suffering from aspergers.

Also Microsoft and Ballmer.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

osietra posted:

Hitler was suffering from mustachspergers.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Abraham is a prophet in Islam

I never new Wiesel was a piece of poo poo, now I know

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Suckthemonkey posted:

Elie Wiesel is a piece of poo poo and anti-Semitism is stupid (even ironically).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.
PTSD is a hell of national ethos.

• Locked thread