Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saboten

saboten posted:

cum in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion

i am he posted:

we can finish at the same time

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

her sandwich is here. she doesnt seem happy with it but she said "its fine" so i think its good enough.

ah yes, the ever so amorphous "it's fine"

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
getting your burger cut in half is kind of a good idea i'm going to request that the next time i can afford to go out and eat

i am he

we arent saying much because there's food in our mouths and chewing going on. i asked her how her sandiwch is and she said "its good!" i laughed at the choice earlier but it might save the date for me.

bacalou

when she's paying just wink at her and say 'i know at least two ladies who are getting a tip tonight'

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i am he posted:

we arent saying much because there's food in our mouths and chewing going on. i asked her how her sandiwch is and she said "its good!" i laughed at the choice earlier but it might save the date for me.

dude put down the android and stick it in already

i am he

i asked her if she thinks she might have room for dessert. she said "what does it look like" kind of flirtily and i said "you're very thin." we're getting dessert

cute anime girl

i am he posted:

i asked her if she thinks she might have room for dessert. she said "what does it look like" kind of flirtily and i said "you're very thin." we're getting dessert

She wants cum. Not dessert. She implied cum.

Cum in her mouth. Do it.

bacalou

what did you get

Diqnol

i am he posted:

Make sure to tip the waiter. That's how your date knows you mean business and are a gentleman.

i am he

ahh that was so weird and stressful. the waitress came and i asked for 2 tiramisu's but my date and the waitress were like "you mean two plates for sharing" and im like "no two separate ones" and they both thought that was weird.

cute anime girl

Tell her to open her mouth. She will ask you what you ordered for her.

You will reply "vanilla mousse". Then you cum in her mouth.

cute anime girl

i am he posted:

ahh that was so weird and stressful. the waitress came and i asked for 2 tiramisu's but my date and the waitress were like "you mean two plates for sharing" and im like "no two separate ones" and they both thought that was weird.

TIRAMISU IS NOT CUM IDIOT!

i am he

she just brought up israel palestine again

bacalou

cute anime girl posted:

TIRAMISU IS NOT CUM IDIOT!

the classic mistake

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

cute anime girl posted:

Tell her to open her mouth. She will ask you what you ordered for her.

You will reply "vanilla mousse". Then you cum in her mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb83fmI47KQ

i am he

the tiramisu came so i tried to make a gaza pun but i forgot she was jewish so i think it fell flat.

edit: she doesnt like the tiramisu lol, "its tastes like coffee" (duh)

cute anime girl

i am he posted:

the tiramisu came so i tried to make a gaza pun but i forgot she was jewish so i think it fell flat.

edit: she doesnt like the tiramisu lol, "its tastes like coffee" (duh)

Cum on it. On the tiramisu. Tell her it's seasoning.

i am he

she asked me what im looking at on my phone. i was up front and explained byob a little bit and texted her a link.

edit: lol poo poo

cute anime girl

i am he posted:

she asked me what im looking at on my phone. i was up front and explained byob a little bit and texted her a link.

Seize the moment. Cum. Cum.

bacalou

break it off now
\
:coffeepal:

i am he

well she probably wont click it until later so its no biggie. she asked for some milk to dip the tiramisu in "cuz thats how i like my coffee"

arghfist

5'd

cute anime girl

i am he posted:

well she probably wont click it until later so its no biggie. she asked for some milk to dip the tiramisu in "cuz thats how i like my coffee"

Give her a cup.

A cup of cum.

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

thank goodness byob is behind the paywall now

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what forum has she been posting on through the date?

i am he

i asked her if she wants to get a drink to round off the night and she said ya. she asked me what i want and ijust told her she could order two of something so it looks less suspicious

bacalou

pig slut lisa posted:

what forum has she been posting on through the date?

fetlife, i'm watching both

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i am he posted:

i asked her if she wants to get a drink to round off the night and she said ya. she asked me what i want and ijust told her she could order two of something so it looks less suspicious

ASSERT. dont make an rear end of us.

i am he

wow, she ordered two coronas

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

she should have ordered four coronitas

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i am he posted:

that is notdos equis. i feel like a ghost and u cannot hear me *taps on samsung screen*

i am he

she just said "sometimes i wish i was black"

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
underage drinking is bad for society

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i am he posted:

she just said "sometimes i wish i was black"

tip the bartender a tenner and order 2 negro modelas.

i am he

i didnt know how to respond so i just said "me too" and i guess she was kidding

i am he

we're almost done with these coronas hoping the bill paying goes off without a hitch

i am he

the waitress handed it to me and i just slid it over to my date without really looking at it. i asked her if its ok and thanked her for udnerstanding i dont have my wallet and she said "its fine" so thats a plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

oh dear her card got declined

• Locked thread