Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

im on a date. i'll livepost it so people who arent as successful, romantically, as me can catch a glimpse of how to get girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
are you going for a kiss close, op? please post the negs you try

i am he

we're at a sort of bar/restaurant. i ordered water, with two lemon wedges, to drink. she ordered a bloody mary (its 7 pm idiot)

i am he

the waitress is more good looking then my date. i didnt tell her that, but i might depending on what she orders to eat.

Salmiakki

have u told her about all your successful threads yet

FluffieDuckie

put her on the computer i have some questions for her

pogi

plz go do something fun w/ your date OP

whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations
so where did u 2 lovebuggles meet

pogi

go dancing or something i dunno

i am he

i tried to order a beer but the waitress asked for my id, so i had to pretend i forgot my wallet. i hope my date caught that so its not awkward when the check comes.

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i tried to order a beer but the waitress asked for my id, so i had to pretend i forgot my wallet. i hope my date caught that so its not awkward when the check comes.

i am he

i only have 13 dollars in my pocket. but i get embarassed using cash at a restaurant because my hand sometimes touches the service persons when i give it to them. so its all on her.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
girls like it when you order for them, they will interpret this as you being brave and in control of the situation

arghfist

i am he posted:

the waitress is more good looking then my date. i didnt tell her that, but i might depending on what she orders to eat.

honesty is the key. tell her this immediately or you'll have to find another woman to judge her against

i am he

she ordered a chicken sandwich (lol), two strikes. i ordered a hamburger with only ketchup and asked them to cut it in half, medium well.

FluffieDuckie

we're going to need pics of the date and the waitress stat

i am he

she just asked me who i voted for, -1 strike. i had to tell her im not old enough to vote though, so that might count against me in her strike book.

i am he

now we're talking about the israel palestine conflict

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

did you touch boob yet

watho

what about the land down under?

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
the food hasn't even come out yet and this date is already headed for disaster

whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations
lay out 3 quarters on the table and explain to the waitress that every instance of poor/slow service from her will result in one coin being deducted from her service bonus

guarantee she'll keep your mountain dew topped off all night

FluffieDuckie

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

the food hasn't even come out yet and this date is already headed for disaster

the moment he contacted byob during the date was the moment that date was over

i am he

she's jewish, so i think my joke kind of went over her head, or she's just a bitch.

pogi

FluffieDuckie posted:

the moment he contacted byob during the date was the moment that date was over

this is truth

i am he

food is here, she's not happy with her sandwich lol. "it has too much chicken on it." really starting to lean towards "bitch" on this one

arghfist

i am he posted:

she just asked me who i voted for

i am he posted:

now we're talking about the israel palestine conflict

lol

i am he

waitress said she can get her another one made with "less chicken" (wtf). im going to wait to eat my hamburger with ketchup until she has her food

i am he

she asked me if i believe in crystals/orbs/etc. i told her they aren't real, and she agreed? not sure what the point of that line of conversation was.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
"don't worry i'll eat your extra chicken and then some"

*winking suggestively*

watho

tell her that you can show her a real baguette

pogi

tell her that you are critiquing her performance as a date live for the internet

i am he

she just made a snide comment about my choice of dress. i didnt respond, but i started to eat my food, even though her sandwich still isnt ready.

saboten

babe u look beautiful

arghfist

:f5:

i am he

her sandwich is here. she doesnt seem happy with it but she said "its fine" so i think its good enough.

saboten

i am he posted:

her sandwich is here. she doesnt seem happy with it but she said "its fine" so i think its good enough.

convince her thers cum in it

i am he

im done with the left half of my hamburger already. im eating as slowly as possible so she can catch up and we can finish at the same time, and maybe get dessert.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
>お尻へ入ろ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

tell her youre gonna knock the pussy out like fight night

• Locked thread