Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Aya who designed your space suit, why do they not know that those have to be like...airtight and as such having cleavage and thigh openings will not be good protection in space?

Also ahh, Garnet and Giado. They have one of my favorite themes in the game and it's never showing up again in future games. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Original Origins: Team SRX

Like Kyosuke and Excellen, the SRX team members are in their fourth incarnation as of Original Generations.

Ryusei, Rai, and Aya debuted in Shin Super Robot Wars on the PSX, which had the distinction of being the only game in the franchise with non-superdeformed character models. Their role in the game is actually fairly limited; their original villain Gozzo isn't even the final enemy of the game. Due to Ingram's absence, Hayato from Getter Robo takes his place as the team's "coach."

Meanwhile, Ingram made his first appearance in Super Hero Operations, an RPG on the PSX featuring a smashup of superhero types like Ultraman and Kikaider. You had the choice of playing Ingram or a female counterpart we'll be meeting on Kyosuke's route, and eventually ended up fighting against Euzeth Gozzo (remember him from the intro? No relation to the Shin SRW villain) who'd been observing the powers of all the assembled heroes and combining them into a single design.

When SRW Alpha came out a year or so later, both groups were thrown together into the same unit. The Aerogater invasion became Alpha's primary original story thread, with Euzeth being made into the chief advisor of the fleet's admiral (from Shin SRW). Here Ingram found his way into the role you see him in now, as the SRX team's organizer and leader.

Ryusei is voiced by Shinichiro Miki, who voiced Marilyn Manson in Bowling for Columbine.
Rai is played by Ryotaro Okiayu, who dubbed Leonardo DiCaprio's role in Romeo + Juliet.
Aya is played by Yumi Toma, who voiced Kate Winslet's role in Titanic.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
You know, I could almost deal with Aya's ridiculous loving clothing if her expressions weren't so weird.

Seriously, it's like she's jacking Jim Carrey's schtick from The Mask.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
I've read tips that the basic machineguns are worth keeping throughout the game. They have well-balanced stats and when upgraded can be suprisingly deadly. Granted that was for the GBA version, I don't know anything about the PS2 version.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rabidredneck posted:

I've read tips that the basic machineguns are worth keeping throughout the game. They have well-balanced stats and when upgraded can be suprisingly deadly. Granted that was for the GBA version, I don't know anything about the PS2 version.

The M950 machinegun is still useful and worth keeping, the M13 shotgun is awesome and you want as many as you can get. I won't spoil why, but they're far, far better than they were in the GBA games.

Also the T-Link Ripper (and, consequently, its recoloured version later) is a lot less silly here. In the GBA games it looked like it was the size of the Gespenst, which made me really wonder how it was carrying that big of a weapon. I much prefer it here, better sized. Then again, everything is pretty in this game. Not like OG2 wasn't pretty as hell for a GBA game, mind you.

Also Aya's exasperated expression is basically the best way to explain the early SRW team fast.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

Seyser Koze posted:

Original Origins: Team SRX

Like Kyosuke and Excellen, the SRX team members are in their fourth incarnation as of Original Generations.

Ryusei, Rai, and Aya debuted in Shin Super Robot Wars on the PSX, which had the distinction of being the only game in the franchise with non-superdeformed character models. Their role in the game is actually fairly limited; their original villain Gozzo isn't even the final enemy of the game. Due to Ingram's absence, Hayato from Getter Robo takes his place as the team's "coach."

Meanwhile, Ingram made his first appearance in Super Hero Operations, an RPG on the PSX featuring a smashup of superhero types like Ultraman and Kikaider. You had the choice of playing Ingram or a female counterpart we'll be meeting on Kyosuke's route, and eventually ended up fighting against Euzeth Gozzo (remember him from the intro? No relation to the Shin SRW villain) who'd been observing the powers of all the assembled heroes and combining them into a single design.

When SRW Alpha came out a year or so later, both groups were thrown together into the same unit. The Aerogater invasion became Alpha's primary original story thread, with Euzeth being made into the chief advisor of the fleet's admiral (from Shin SRW). Here Ingram found his way into the role you see him in now, as the SRX team's organizer and leader.

Ryusei is voiced by Shinichiro Miki, who voiced Marilyn Manson in Bowling for Columbine.
Rai is played by Ryotaro Okiayu, who dubbed Leonardo DiCaprio's role in Romeo + Juliet.
Aya is played by Yumi Toma, who voiced Kate Winslet's role in Titanic.

Actually, Ingram was more or less in charge of the SRX team in Super Hero Operations too. Here's Rai and Aya meeting Ingram:

The entire thing was a big ad for Alpha - seriously:

(Kusuha and a few other characters we'll meet later made their debut in SHO too)

The original enemy from Shin, Gozzo, actually showed up in a cameo in SHO under his new name of Laodicea Judecca Gozzo to talk with Euzeth and foreshadow things for Alpha. Though yeah, Euzeth's role in SHO is way different from how he would later appear in Alpha.

And there was that weird fighting game that was sort of a sequel to Shin SRW. That was weird. And terrible. But it did actually introduce a few things we'll meet later...

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Ah, Giado. The aforementioned character Atlus USA dropped the ball on. We've gotten a small taste of his localization from this update. You'd think he's from the Caribbean, judging by appearances. Except he's not. He's Italian.

Basically, this is what Giado is supposed to be (minus the arrogant attitude and soccer talent):

However, this is how Atlus USA (more or less) chose to localize him as:

Coolguye posted:

You know, I could almost deal with Aya's ridiculous loving clothing if her expressions weren't so weird.

Seriously, it's like she's jacking Jim Carrey's schtick from The Mask.
Aya's probably the least extreme in this department. There are people who are far, far more crazy in their facial expressions in this franchise. Admittedly, most are in the Lord of the Elemental games, so we won't be seeing 99.9% of them in this game.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

MarsDragon posted:

Actually, Ingram was more or less in charge of the SRX team in Super Hero Operations too. Here's Rai and Aya meeting Ingram:

*snip*

(Kusuha and a few other characters we'll meet later made their debut in SHO too)

Blargh. I knew that as soon as I tried to be clever and start talking about the other games the thread would start correcting me about them. :suicide:

AradoBalanga posted:

Aya's probably the least extreme in this department. There are people who are far, far more crazy in their facial expressions in this franchise.

And their clothing.

Luckily OG was pretty restrained in its attack cutins. Until 2nd OGs.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I forgot that Garnet and company (aka best pilot and deadweight) showed up this early. They are really just the best, and the currently unnamed little girl is one of my favorite characters.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Seyser Koze posted:

And their clothing.

Are we talking about Ms. Loveless? She was the one that always got my eyes rolling.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Are we talking about Ms. Loveless? She was the one that always got my eyes rolling.

Actually I was thinking of Saphine and Selena.

I'm largely immune to :japan: at this point, having spent roughly half my life wallowing in it, but they still get that :doh: reaction from me.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Seyser Koze posted:

Aya assures Rai that there's no need to worry about a civvie being brought on the project; Ryusei has "the right stuff."

You could he has... the touch.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

MonsieurChoc posted:

You could he has... the touch.

I would say he has the glow.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
I always found it funny how relatively friendly Rai was when he first meets Ryusei outside the base, but then as soon as they're partnered up? And poor Aya has to put up with something she's not quite ready to handle. You can see they've all got a lot of growing to do.

It's a great contrast to the situation with the ATX team where as we've already seen their quirkiness and personalities gel really well.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

AradoBalanga posted:

Aya's probably the least extreme in this department. There are people who are far, far more crazy in their facial expressions in this franchise. Admittedly, most are in the Lord of the Elemental games, so we won't be seeing 99.9% of them in this game.
I can deal with extreme. Extreme is often funny. Aya's expressions are just loving bizarre.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Gyra_Solune posted:

Aya who designed your space suit, why do they not know that those have to be like...airtight and as such having cleavage and thigh openings will not be good protection in space?

Also ahh, Garnet and Giado. They have one of my favorite themes in the game and it's never showing up again in future games. :(

oh god. I was too busy noticing the dumb giant armoured boobs to notice the absurd holes in the suit.

why do you do this to us, Game devs. are you worried we'll FORGET they're a woman if you don't shove it in our faces?
Also, was hoping for a King Henry VIII style anatomically correct male armour to compliment it.

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
A good majority of characters wear complete space suits, the few that don't really make much sense except for allowing cleavage cut-ins and pantyshots. At least Bampresto was modest enough to keep the "bounce" to a acceptable level. Goddamn Selena.

I forgot but there's no separate tutorial section in this game? The later Alpha games and OGs 2nd had one, but for OGs to be the odd duck out. :(

OGs 2nd's was amusing because it was mostly Kai yelling at an idiot.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Alpha 3 features Viletta and the same idiot!

So this is pretty much the only time we see the beginnings of the SRX team as far as I know. Despite being Banpresto's flagship originals (Ryusei's theme starts with the Banpresto jingle!) we never got to see them trying to get along until the OG series. Kinda weird, considering they showed up in a bunch of games before.

GimmickMan fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Aug 18, 2014

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Never did like the SRX b-team.
Though Latooni is a super dodge machine. Literally the best dodge tank in OG.

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I've had her solo entire levels in OG1. She's possibly my favourite character in that game as a result.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Not to keep tooting the horn, but the entire Branstein/Garstein clan has 10-14 more dodge than she does. They're just kept back by not having maneuverable machines in OG1. Leona is my dodge waifu.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah but they all ride high damage output mechs. Dodge Tank is there to look like an weak target and put out that essential scratch damage so the big bots can do clean up sweeps and not waste time and resources on chaff.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Aug 18, 2014

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Yeah but they all ride high damage output mechs. Dodge Tank is there to look like an weak target and put out that essential scratch damage so the big bots can do clean up sweeps and not waste time and resources on chaff.

I guess that also eliminates Excellen from consideration too, since she also has 10-14 higher dodge than Dodge Tank at all times?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

vibratingsheep posted:

I guess that also eliminates Excellen from consideration too, since she also has 10-14 higher dodge than Dodge Tank at all times?

Well yeah but Excellen is usually a unit I dont want to suffer bad RNG with, Dodge tank is expendable but highly useful.

This is making me want to replay the game again.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense

Veloxyll posted:

oh god. I was too busy noticing the dumb giant armoured boobs to notice the absurd holes in the suit.

Not holes: in the manga the suit is shown to be integral but with transparent elements.

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light
Best character is here to save SRW!

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Guy Fawkes posted:

Not holes: in the manga the suit is shown to be integral but with transparent elements.

This is almost even worse. Good grief.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

GimmickMan posted:

This is almost even worse. Good grief.

Is this where we start pulling out the pictures of other robot shows and use the feeble "well, [Y show] is even worse, therefore OG isn't bad" defense?

No? Okay, never mind then.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

It just stood out to me that they went the extra mile in designing the suit not just for fanservice but also for realistic fanservice damnit!

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Stylish and functional.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like how Ingram is pissed that he couldn't teach Ryusei a practical lesson in not showboating.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

GimmickMan posted:

It just stood out to me that they went the extra mile in designing the suit not just for fanservice but also for realistic fanservice damnit!

They know the spectrum of their audience all too well.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

vibratingsheep posted:

Excellen doesn't have Genius so she's not nearly as dodgy despite the Evasion stat lead.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Glazius posted:

I like how Ingram is pissed that he couldn't teach Ryusei a practical lesson in not showboating.

Ingram: Looking good doesn't matter on the battlefield.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

WrightOfWay posted:

Excellen doesn't have Genius so she's not nearly as dodgy despite the Evasion stat lead.

I honestly forgot that she doesn't have it, so I looked up everything again. Leona gets NewtypePsychodriver+Attacker instead of Genius, so that's a semi-wash, while the Weiss and the Lion both have slightly higher maneuverabilities than anything Latooni gets.

So basically, dodge waifu is a title that several characters can hold.

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Aug 19, 2014

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"
Including Rai and his brother! (assuming you either take Rai out of his slow-rear end defaults or throw cash into their mobility until it doesn't matter)

Yeah, dodge tanking is pretty common and powerful in OG. There aren't that many Mazinger Z-type originals, who can damage tank until the cows come home.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

MarsDragon posted:

Including Rai and his brother! (assuming you either take Rai out of his slow-rear end defaults or throw cash into their mobility until it doesn't matter)

Yeah, dodge tanking is pretty common and powerful in OG. There aren't that many Mazinger Z-type originals, who can damage tank until the cows come home.

Amusingly, the Kouji-style character is so unique in this game that the Japanese nickname for him is Defense (ディフェンス).

Guarstine
Sep 5, 2013

That Giganscudo looking thing with the Hiryu in the intro is not the Giganscudo, that hasn't been built yet, it is a Giganspada, a giant space plane thing. You can tell because it only has two prong gun things on each side instead of arms with shields on them like the original Giganscudo or the stealth anchors the Giganscudo Duro has and no legs. Also there is only 1 Giganscuco as far as I know and there are many Giganspada.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
To be honest I'm on the side of the SRX over the ATX. The ATX team is fun but A. Overexposed and B. Bland. There is no development for ATX, what you see right now is what you'll get to the end. Eventually it just gets boring and I have no desire to see them in action. SRX on the other hand is pretty much all about the development, there's more to the characters as well. So to me it's much funner to see Ryu, Aya and Rai running about, actually changing and becoming well rounded, than playing with "We are going to take over every plotline and YOU WILL LIKE IT" that is Kyosuke and Excellen.

Glazius posted:

I do like what does eventually hammer it in to him. I also like that deep down Ryusei is just a dude who loves his mum and wants to keep her safe and provide for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Kyosuke Route: Mission 3

It's been two weeks since his arrival at Langley, and Kyosuke is settling into things in his new position. Greg gives the heads-up that there are a couple "hellcats" (Atlus) to keep at bay, and right on cue Professor Marion Radom walks in. Apparently Lt. Brooklyn is late returning from Florida, and it's causing an unacceptable delay to the development of her two machines. Greg tries to placate her, promising to open contact with the Lieutenant, and adding that he's looking forward to seeing the progress on the Alt---

She sternly reminds him that the mech's proper name is the Gespenst Mark III, and with that out of the way, she'll have to ask him not to let her work be delayed any further. Marion exits, and Greg belatedly informs Kyosuke that she's the head engineer on the ATX project. Kyosuke can see she's a rather forceful personality.

"Oh yes, one more thing." :allears:

Marion pops back in to tell Kyosuke that he's taking too much damage during trials and should avoid engaging in close-range combat if at all possible. When Greg objects to the constant interruptions in his briefing room, she tells the pilot to come see her in her own office later. At the very least Kyosuke should now have an idea of what Greg was talking about...

In the laboratory, Marion thinks that Kyosuke's piloting troubles aren't due to lack of skill on his part - his mech simply isn't suited to his abilities. But maybe such an exquisite specimen will be able to handle her Mark III... A voice warns her that if she worries too much she'll get wrinkles, and she knows without looking that it's Rishu Togo, just finished recording motion data for the sword unit.

Yep, that outfit sure says "I work on giant robots."

Marion isn't particularly impressed upon hearing that the unit will just be able to swing its sword with no other abilities, and is even less impressed when Rishu waxes philosophical about how the greatest sword is the one that remains sheathed. He tries an alternative direction: "Think not about the second blow." In other words, kill or be killed; strive to finish your enemy in a single strike.

Despite his efforts to reach her, Marion advises him to save his platitudes for the SRX team; her machines are grounded in reliable engineering, not untested alien technology. Changing the subject, she asks how Sanger's doing; his swordwork is improving by leaps and bonds, though Rishu finds trading verbal barbs with Marion to be more exhausting than sparring with Sanger or Bullet.

Speaking of Bullet, Kyosuke and company are headed out to rescue him from bugs --- er, from unknown units. Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield is the ATX team's remaining member. Excellen grumbles about how he's gone and gotten himself in trouble; Kyosuke needlessly tells her that it's not his fault.

Sanger will be leading them both in the Type-0. :hellyeah: Kyosuke still hasn't seen this machine, but that's because it's a prototype Super Robot from the Tesla-Leicht Institute and is being maintained underground. Excellen promised us last time that the machine would blow Kyosuke away, and it looks like he'll get a chance to see today.

Mission 3: Kill or Be Killed

BUGS! Bullet's transport hasn't been able to outpace its pursuers. The Tausendfussler will never make it unassisted, so he resolves to delay the enemies as best he can and buy the transport some time.

Mission objectives; kill everything, don't lose anybody or it's game over. Battle Mastery requires us to wipe the bugs out before the Tausendfussler escapes the map - which essentially translates to "kill everything in four turns" again.

Bullet has Grit, but instead of Focus he has Strike, which grants a 100% hit rate against everything for an entire turn. At this point I'm more concerned about him getting hit than hitting things, so I save my SP and just go with Grit. On the skills front, he's yet another TK user and also has Infight, a skill that grants bonuses to melee weapons.

This is incredibly useful given that his Gespenst-TT only has ranged weapons. :suicide: Even though we can easily get into firing range for the T-Link Ripper, Bullet can't actually use it; he needs more morale first, which means stuff has to die.

Born to Fight isn't actually Bullet's theme; it's the generic combat music for everybody who doesn't have a theme of their own (yet, at least). Sorry, Bullet.

Yuck. On the bright side Bullet gets a lucky crit and takes out the nearest Megillot in one shot, which means he only has to face down five enemies with 75% hitrates on the enemy phase.

Landing a hit and killing an enemy boosted Bullet's morale above the 105 threshold that he needed to use the Rippers, so one-shotting things shouldn't be a problem from now on. He kills another one, but nobody else is able to hit him.

So I move to the nearby trees for an evade bonus and take out a third.

Bullet realizes that one mech can only do so much; he needs to even the odds... but then another bug pops up, far too close to the transport to intercept! Is it too late? :ohdear:

pfft, no it isn't

"I am Sanger Zonvolt! The sword that smites evil!"

The Grungust Type-0's Zankanto ("Colossal Blade" in the Atlus translation) is our first look at a dynamic kill, where the target's destruction is built into the attack animation instead of just playing a stock explosion afterward.

Excellen isn't sure it's a great idea to show your trump card as your very first move, but Sanger is too busy admiring the Grungust Type-0's Zankanto to pay her any mind. Kyosuke is duly impressed with the machine's debut.

Meanwhile, Bullet apologizes for his failure, and Excellen tells him not to make excuses because oh god it's mangled Japanese proverb time. She tells him the hungry samurai has unrequited love (kataomoi), and Bullet yells back at her that it's "the hungry samurai has the face of a hawk" (takayoushi). Excellen salutes the Japanese culture geek for his knowledge of proverbs - then Kyosuke steps in and says that it's actually "the hungry samurai chews a toothpick" (takayouji) which as I understand it is basically about standing tall in the face of adversity.

Bullet: "Buh? R-really? Wait, who's this?" :allears: Bullet and Kyosuke exchange hellos despite the setting, and it's time to get back to business.

None of the newcomers can actually reach anything this turn, so I just move them up. Here's a look at Sanger's skillset, though: with Prevail, Counter, Infight, Command Aura, and Hit & Away, he's loaded for bear.

All that being said, he's not going to be a permanent fixture of the team (spoilers), so I'm keeping him back a bit and letting the others reap the benefits. On the enemy phase one of the bugs gets shot down by Bullet, while the other three are probably set to pursue the transport and rush us.

Speaking of the transport, I have one turn left before it escapes.

Okay, I lied. Sanger Boost Knuckles one of the remaining targets, Bullet takes another, and Kyosuke and Excellen double-team the third to score the battle mastery. :toot:

With the enemies gone, the transport makes its exit. Sanger warns Bullet to stay on his guard in case more enemies are in the area, and lo, they appear - yet the transport is already gone, so what are they doing?

Sanger realizes they're here to observe the Type-0 and announces that he's returning to base, ordering the others not even to think about following until they've destroyed everything in the area. :black101:

We're surrounded now, not that it'll make much difference long-term. Kyosuke does some damage and has Excellen take a hit for him; Bullet also takes some fire, but I have him dodge a round or two so that Kyosuke can farm up some kills.

Not much else to say at this point; since the enemies are in three separate mini-groups, I have Excellen take the ones on the right while Kyosuke plasma-stakes everybody else.

Speaking of which, Excellen has a plasma stake too!

With the enemies wiped out (again), Bullet wonders why the Major ran off so quick. Excellen hates guys like that, but Kyosuke replies that being hated by women is really a small price to pay for prowess in battle. This catches Excellen's interest, and Bullet silently rejoices; now that Kyosuke's here, maybe she won't tease him any more.

Back at the base, Sanger discusses the appearance of the Aerogaters with Greg. His team performed admirably, and the commander comments on how his instincts as an Aggressor served him well when choosing his people, which Sanger would rather not discuss. He repeats his concerns that the bugs are performing reconnaissance missions, and Greg takes note of where they've been sighted: east Asia, southern Europe, North America, and the Marquesas Islands - all places where the advanced weapons research is being done. The commander orders Sanger to proceed with the tests as quickly as possible, and Sanger thinks to himself that if the recon units have appeared now, the true face of their enemy will be revealed soon enough.

Meanwhile, Excellen is annoying Bullet by lounging around in just a towel after getting out of the shower. When he asks her to stop, she invites him to check out how silky-smooth her skin is, showing OG to be ahead of its time in addressing sexual harassment in the military.

Enter Kyosuke. "I'm back. ATX Team, assemble in the hangar in... huh?"

Bullet: "L-Lieutenant Kyosuke!? Uh, w-wait, Excellen's just, uh---"
Excellent: "Ooh, the plot thickens!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. As you were." Exit.

Bullet: "Huh?!"
Excellen: "No no, that's not what you're supposed to do! Kyosuke, come back!"
Bullet: "Uh... he said something about meeting in the hangar?"
Excellen: "Fine. Geez, and I went and took a bath just for him, too..."

And on that note we're done for today. Next time we're reunited with a familiar face, for better or worse.

Seyser Koze fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 20, 2014

• Locked thread