Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Seyser Koze posted:

Vindel: (So... here, Archibald Grims is aligned with the DCs, is he?)

:raise:

While it's possible that the implication is that Mr. BLOODBLOODBLOOD is unaligned in the Axel/Lemon/Lamia universe, this is open-ended enough that it could also suggest that somehow, he was on Beowulf/Alternate Kyosuke's side there. The thought of that is frankly terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
And here is the person I was waiting for before talking about this. Ouka Nagisa.

Agilla referred to her as "Aurum 1". Aurum is latin for Gold.
We've seen Seolla and Arado been referred to as Bronzo 27 and Bronzo 28. Bronzo is italian for Bronze.
Cero and Agilla also called Lat for Latun 11. Latun is russian for Brass.

The classes of the School follows metals, not alphabetical. Though Silver is missing. Argent Class makes an appearance in 2nd OG. French for Silver.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

KataraniSword posted:

:raise:

While it's possible that the implication is that Mr. BLOODBLOODBLOOD is unaligned in the Axel/Lemon/Lamia universe, this is open-ended enough that it could also suggest that somehow, he was on Beowulf/Alternate Kyosuke's side there. The thought of that is frankly terrifying.

Or he's just aligned with the federation which is easy enough to see.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"
Or he's freelance. It's open enough Banpresto could do whatever they wanted if it ever comes up again.

Wounded Land
Nov 27, 2007
Living in a greenhouse, growing crops that we can't eat...
So what reaction, if any, do the characters in Advance have to the Gespenst Mk.IIs appearing?

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -

Wounded Land posted:

So what reaction, if any, do the characters in Advance have to the Gespenst Mk.IIs appearing?

It's both more and less grounded, because they were deployed by Killer the Butcher. The initial reaction is "What the hell, why are Gaizock deploying Earth Federation Personal Troopers?!" but after the battle, the discussion goes to "Gespensts were supposed to developed as part of the Dragonar-series, and only 3 of those were ever made. None of this adds up." No suppositions about the units being from the future, though, as I recall.

edit: No, wait. It was that, since Dragonar was canon in Advance, Dragoons were the mass-produced EFSF unit and only 3 prototype Gespensts were literally made ever. Omoikane (the Nadesico's computer) loses its mind for a minute because it's both reporting units that never existed as existent and having to reconcile the Argama switching from a Federation-controlled unit to an ally (because the Nadesico is a privately owned entity and the Earth military declared war against Nergal iirc). Same "these shouldn't exist" as applied to the R-Eins apply to the Gespensts, basically.

Broken Loose fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 18, 2015

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

As if the game not giving you an indication that the player got this stage's secret requirement fulfilled wasn't enough of a dick move, the GBA version had one more sucker punch: everyone except Ouka retreats after Echidna is shot down. If you took care of the bosses in the same order Seyser did here (Ouka first, then Echidna) and you didn't slap Hit & Away on Lamia or beat Echidna with someone else, congrats, you just royally hosed yourself over big time and are not getting the secret at all. OGs cuts you some slack and keeps the grunts behind, even if Echidna is shot down or retreats, so yeah, that's a big change for the secret chain.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Great, now it won't feel like I really earned my cape after all. :saddowns:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Seyser Koze posted:

Great, now it won't feel like I really earned my cape after all. :saddowns:
You went all out and beat both bosses instead of making them retreat. That still counts for something.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"
I just beat Echidna first when I played.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Mission 17, Moon Route

On second thought, I'm not a fan of hot climates. The moon it is!

Excellen: "Well, Ryusei, shall we?"
Ryusei: "Yeah, let's get going."

We distribute a few items to our new lineup. Katina gets a Booster and Thruster module, since her Gespenst desperately needs the help.

Intro

quote:

Archibald arrives at the Earth Cradle. Carla and Yuuki have a look around while he goes to meet with Van and Vindel.

In space, the Hiryu makes contact with Excellen and Ryusei's shuttle. Lefina agrees to Excellen's request that they go to Mao Industries, although Arado is nervous about being on an "enemy" ship. Most of the crew accepts Arado, although Katina immediately flies off the handle and has to be reminded that Leona was once an enemy pilot as well. Leona tells him about her own history, and Ryusei encourages him to make his own decision about the future when the time comes.

Eun picks up a strange gravitational anomaly; since the Hiryu is in the area, Lefina gives the order to investigate. There they find a bizarre arrangement of asteroids in a perfect circular formation. Excellen feels something approaching, and a moment later some of the unknowns from China warp in. Once gain, Excellen - and only Excellen - hears them speaking. Lefina sends a transmission, not expecting a response, and the battle begins.

Objectives. Clear everybody out, in three turns for the mastery. Losing Excellen is a game-over.

And here's the Spacehenge map. The individual rocks give a 20% evade/defense bonus if you park on them. Don't ask me how you use a rock that size for cover. We're up against a dozen Einst Glied units.

Off we go.

:sigh: Hit already. That's not a promising start.

Maybe Leona will have more luck.

Ugh. The problem with fighting the Einst is that they all have status weapons to fall back on if they can't hit with their main attacks. Leona's using Focus and they're still pulling almost a 50-50 hitrate.

:sigh:, again. As a bonus, they've torpedoed her movement range for the next turn.

At least Excellen's mobility upgrades will carry her through.

It's hard to see, but there's a little mini-debris field in front of our starting position. Katina, Russell, and the Hiryu barely get to move at all because of it. Leona and Tasuku can Accelerate through it, while Excellen and Ryusei had enough movement just to power through.

On the enemy phase, Excellen softens up everybody near here, making easy pickings for the rest of the crew. A couple at the bottom are out of reach, while Leona...

:sigh:

On Turn 2 we start snapping up the easy kills for people who need the help.

Leona's making good use of her Guarlion's Sonic Breaker, but that's taking a toll on her energy reserves.

Rushing to Leona's defense on an attack, Tasuku gets webbed too.

At the beginning of the third turn, only a couple of Glied (Glieden?) remain.

They don't last long.

:toot:

The unknowns have been wiped out. There was no reply to the Hiryu's attempt at communication - and indeed, no indication that it was even received. Sean suspects that these enemies had no pilots to contact in the first place. The data they've collected seems to match with the Hagane's report; it would've been preferable to capture a specimen, but it seems unlikely that one could be safely contained.

Katina: "Well, in any case, those weed-things are dead now."
Tasku: "Hmm... I'm not so sure it's over."

Katina: "Don't you know when to keep your mouth shut?"
Tasuku: "Hey hey, my predictions are firmly grounded on data and past experience!"

Tasuku: "See! Just like I said!"
Katina: "Why the hell do you sound so happy, moron!?"

No mysterious voices from this wave, and Excellen wonders why that would be. Sean muses that we're treading on forbidden ground here - which means that if we press on, we may get some answers. Lefina orders Octo Squadron to continue with the interception.

So now we have a dozen Einst Knochen to take down, with a few twin units among them.

Their status weapons can actually get a nonzero hitrate against Excellen, which promises good things for everybody else.

Ryusei dishes out some proper R-Blade shredding.

Russell dodges so poorly that the Einst don't even bother using their status weapons.

That works out just fine for me, since Guard will take care of their damage.

Up here, Leona's got a problem.

:sigh:, take three. That was the Einst Knochen's Gewinnenergie attack, which is basically a fancy energy drainer. She is now completely out of EN. As a reminder, you need EN even to move in space or while flying which I suppose means her Guarlion would be screwed either way.

Tasuku doesn't take kindly to skeleton-creatures beating up his maybe-girlfriend.

On the next enemy phase we're back in the swing of things, for the most part. Ryusei and Excellen clean house.

And Tasuku keeps Leona safe while she clears out some more with her railgun.

Next turn, Leona uses her five energy to dock inside the Hiryu and recharge.

We lay into the Knochen that remain.

And then I wait a couple turns, giving Leona a little time to recharge her energy, before finishing off the last. I also surreptitiously get everybody arranged in a nice support blob.

Another wave is destroyed, but then Excellen reacts again, and this time Ryusei, Leona, and Tasuku can feel it too.

:ohdear:

This one isn't like the others - not just the outside appearance, but what's inside as well, as Ryusei and Leona report.

Excellen: "Wh... what's happening...!"
???: "You..."
Excellen: "!!"
???: "You are..."

Excellen: "Who are you!? Answer me!"
Alfimi: "I am Alfimi. Einst Alfimi..."
Excellen: "Einst... Alfimi?"

Ryusei: "What the hell is an Einst!?"
Excellen: "Ryusei! You heard that!?"
Ryusei: "Of course I heard it, it's coming over the comm channels!"
Excellen: "Huh? She's... speaking normally?"

Russell: "That was a woman's voice. There's a human in that one?"
Alfimi: "....."
Katina: "Worry about it some other time! Here she comes!"

And so we have our first real endgame-tier boss: Alfimi, in the Persoenlichkeit. Atlus shortened the name just to "Lichkeit," I'm assuming due to space reasons, and I'll end up doing the same because typing out the full name involves too much :effort:.

The Lichkeit has 135000 health, After-Image, and regenerates 10% of its health each turn. Meanwhile, Alfimi has a boss loadout: Guard and Predict, which gave us so much fun last time, as well as level 4 Prevail, Morale Limit Break (so her morale goes up to 170 instead of 150), and Foresight, which gives her a whopping 30% hit/dodge bonus on her turn once she hits 130 morale. Thankfully she starts at neutral, so this isn't as bad as it looks.

She only goes after Excellen on her turns, and Excellen's dodge chance is decent - her hit chance, not so much.

Excellen: "Answer me! Who are you?"
Alfimi: "The hour approaches..."
Excellen: "Do you understand what I'm saying? Your voice... sounds like you're a girl."

Alfimi: "Girl? No... I am... you."
Excellen: "!?"
Alfimi: "You must be made... complete... then I can..."

Excellen: "OK, hold it! Time out! Can't you just give me a straight answer? One I can understand?"
Alfimi: "....."
Excellen: (What is this... I feel like I've met her before. Who is this girl...?)

"I can see..."

"Your fate..."

We spend the next turn getting into position, and then Alfimi tries again.

:geno:

Excellen dodges, and then... "The 'D' stands for 'Dazzling!'"

:pseudo: Actually it's "It's W mode, just like 'waribashi!'" Waribashi (割り箸) being those splittable wooden chopsticks they give you in restaurants.

"I don't like... noisy people..."

Katina dishes out a Valored Jet Magnum...

"Women always repay favors. Al... ways...?"

This sounds... familiar.

Ow.

Russell is helping. :thumbsup:

At this point we just want to keep the support chain going as long as possible.

Alfimi: "We... did not grant you..."
Leona: "...! What are you---"

Leona and Excellen.

Excellen again.

Alfimi: "This power... another anomaly."
Ryusei: "...!? What are you talking about?"

Ryusei and Lefina. "This power... breaks the stillness..."

Lefina again. I took the liberty of upgrading the Hiryu for absolutely no reason related to an upcoming mission, so it has health to spare.

Tasuku: "Heh heh! My pretty-girl sense is tingling!"
Alfimi: "You're wrong... the roots are..."
Tasuku: "Huh? You're... not pretty?"

"You're so bold..."

Unfortunately we run out of people and she regens 13500 health on the enemy phase. Back to work.

Of note is that Alfimi's attacks are completely nullified by the Gan-Duro's armor and gravity field.

We slam her a couple more times and push her below 50% (although you have to be careful who you use, since at this point she can take out Katina or Leona in one hit). It's not too hard to do if you saved your SP during the first segment (some of your people will want Strike just to hit her reliably), but if you're all tapped out you can just wait a few turns and she'll leave on her own.

Alfimi: (Kyo... suke...)
Excellen: :stare:

Alfimi: (I will... go see him...)
Excellen: "Wh-what do you want with Kyosuke!?"
Alfimi: (I want nothing... he is my reason for...)
Excellen: "...! Wait!"

The Persoenlichkeit withdraws, at such high speed that there's no chance of pursuit. No sign on the scanners of more unknowns, and the abnormal gravitational signature is gone as well. The strange mech's pilot called herself "Einst" Alfimi; perhaps we now have a name to put to our unknown enemies.

Excellen: "....."
Leona: "Lieutenant, are you all right?"
Excellen: "Huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

Excellen: (That girl said "Kyosuke." I didn't imagine it. But why? What could she want with him?)

Closing

quote:

Analysis turns up nothing unusual about the floating stones, and the circle dispersed once all the Einst had left the area. The group speculates about the strange enemy pilot they encountered; Ryusei and Leona both say they felt something, like a will or a presence, before she arrived. Still, there's no explanation of how Excellen was able to sense their arrival, or of the voice she heard when the battle first began.

A transmission comes in with bad news from Africa: the DC remnants made their move before the Federation could begin Operation Mole Hunt, and they're now rampaging across the northern African states, using anti-Federation sentiment in the region to their advantage. Sean speculates that Isurugi Heavy Industries is responsible for their ability to mobilize so quickly - but the Federation is no less well-equipped, so the DCs have to know they're headed for a repeat of the first war's end; they must have something else up their sleeve. Meanwhile, the chain of command is in total disarray and there's been no ability to contact the Hagane - but in space, the Hiryu is in no position to do anything about it.

-----

Fiona: "Looks like that's it for today. Raul, take care of the Excellence for me, would you?"
Raul: "Wait a second. What about you?"

Fiona: "I'm all sweaty. I'm taking a shower."
Raul: "What the hell? You could help out, then!"

Fiona: "I'm counting on you, big brother!"
Raul: "Hey, get back here! Why do you call me that whenever you want something!?"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Test of true mecha piloting: Beat a little girl at it.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Test of true mecha piloting: Beat a little girl at it.

Counterpoint: a little girl piloting a super evil Oni bot (we didn't even see her strongest attack...that one's scary as hell) assisted by zombies and killer plants.

Besides, Alfimi is - standard to anime tropes - strong as hell so, yes, this is a test of skill because she'll wreck you if you go in willy-nilly!

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Brunom1 posted:

(we didn't even see her strongest attack...that one's scary as hell)

Yeah, 130 morale is basically the Lichkeit's on/off switch, since Foresight, Predict, Guard, and After-Image will all kick in at once, and she gets access to her best attack.

So I guess I should be glad I chased her off immediately before that point.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Something not really conveyed in the screenshots is Alfimi's unique speech patterns. It's not that she's doing the usual "JRPG cryptic ellipses of foreshadowing", no, she's just talks slower than everyone.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
And this point in OG2 is where it really starts to hammer home the point, "Didn't get used to upgrading Mobility and Armor, and learning SP Regenerate as quickly as possible in the first game? *evil laugh* Bend over, you're about to learn a new and painful lesson."

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

You really don't need SP Regen in OG1. That's an OG2/OGG thing. (and technically, you don't NEED SP Regen in OG2...it just really helps on a couple stages)

Armor also isn't as useful as it should be until 2ndOG. You're better off pumping mobility as high as it will go.

SRW really isn't a hard series of games.

Wounded Land
Nov 27, 2007
Slower as in the actual audio was slowed down, or pauses between words, or what?
Also, if that best attack is the one I'm thinking of the one from the Impact PV, please post a video of it ASAP.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Wounded Land posted:

Slower as in the actual audio was slowed down, or pauses between words, or what?
The latter. This is an example of how she talks (note: not actual in-game dialogue):

"Hello...my name is...Alfimi. I am...here to...observe...your efforts. And...give you...horrible...nightmares...of Tobikage."

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

AradoBalanga posted:

The latter. This is an example of how she talks (note: not actual in-game dialogue):

"Hello...my name is...Alfimi. I am...here to...observe...your efforts. And...give you...horrible...nightmares...of Tobikage."

I'm reading that more like she's trying to use Wlliam Shatner pausing and totally overdoing it.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
So:
1. Alfimi is a clone(?) of Excellen that looks nothing like her, but has a loose approximation of her personality.

2. Excellen's body is made up of some shockingly high percentage of Plot; enough to make people wonder if she's actually human.

3. Both Excellen *and* Alfimi love Kyosuke, so Alfimi must also have some of Excellen's memories from around the time *after* that crash she was involved in.

4. So drat many people from alternate(?) universes are running around that I don't even :psyduck:

5. All this is happening while Latooni is trying to get her friends back from the DC, who are involved with the dimensional shenanigans without even knowing it.

6. The Feds have a traitor. Again.

7. The White Star opened up to reveal something shocking to Aya, her father, AND Viletta, which surely means we won't be getting a new character related to the White Star from the previous game.

8. Even the people from the Alternate universe were mildly surprised the DC were dumb enough to hire a serial killer; usually, the Feds are the ones who do all the dumb hiring.

9. Wait, who were those brown-haired twins again?

10. All the things that seem too minor to mention, but probably have some meaning to people who have played these games before.

I look forward to keeping track of this hot mess! And failing.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
9. The brunette twins are time travelers that just happened to stop by for a couple minutes on their way to another game in this series. They will never be mentioned for the rest of OG2.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Broken Loose posted:

9. The brunette twins are time travelers that just happened to stop by for a couple minutes on their way to another game in this series. They will never be mentioned for the rest of OG2.

You are incorrect.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Alfimi's theme is probably one of my favorites. And if The Inspector is canon, she controls her horrifying lich robot...with pianos!

Also of note: if I'm not mistaken, she wasn't in the original Compact 2 trilogy, just added into Impact. You may have noticed the Einst aren't exactly the most charismatic and talkative of enemies which is a problem when your series is far and away marketed on characters.

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Nov 23, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

thetruegentleman posted:

10. All the things that seem too minor to mention, but probably have some meaning to people who have played these games before.

10.5: In the background, Gunbuster is happening, except it's being funded by the company suspected of being one of the main backers of the DC as a way to turn astronauts into soldiers weaponize space shuttles.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gyra_Solune posted:

Alfimi's theme is probably one of my favorites. And if The Inspector is canon, she controls her horrifying lich robot...with pianos!

Also of note: if I'm not mistaken, she wasn't in the original Compact 2 trilogy, just added into Impact. You may have noticed the Einst aren't exactly the most charismatic and talkative of enemies which is a problem when your series is far and away marketed on characters.

Glad they gave the Einst a voice then with Alfimi.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

thetruegentleman posted:

So:
1. Alfimi is a clone(?) of Excellen that looks nothing like her, but has a loose approximation of her personality.

2. Excellen's body is made up of some shockingly high percentage of Plot; enough to make people wonder if she's actually human.

3. Both Excellen *and* Alfimi love Kyosuke, so Alfimi must also have some of Excellen's memories from around the time *after* that crash she was involved in.

4. So drat many people from alternate(?) universes are running around that I don't even :psyduck:

5. All this is happening while Latooni is trying to get her friends back from the DC, who are involved with the dimensional shenanigans without even knowing it.

6. The Feds have a traitor. Again.

7. The White Star opened up to reveal something shocking to Aya, her father, AND Viletta, which surely means we won't be getting a new character related to the White Star from the previous game.

8. Even the people from the Alternate universe were mildly surprised the DC were dumb enough to hire a serial killer; usually, the Feds are the ones who do all the dumb hiring.

9. Wait, who were those brown-haired twins again?

7 is explictly the White death cross (judecca)... that meteor 3 was reviving, (including explicitly the pilot.) so we are indeed supposed to know exactly who it is.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

No, Alfimi was in Compact 2.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 23, 2015

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

No, Alfimi was in Compact 2.

Uh....you sure about that, dude? I'm gonna need to see a screenshot.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

You are incorrect.

Fiona and Raoul are also not brunette. At least one if not both of those have a shade of red as their hair, or I'm damned color-blind.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MarsDragon posted:

Uh....you sure about that, dude? I'm gonna need to see a screenshot.

I'm pretty sure though I'd have to actually dig one up myself. I recall a friend complaining about her at least. I fully admit I could be wrong since it's been a very long time since i played it.

SorataYuy posted:

Fiona and Raoul are also not brunette. At least one if not both of those have a shade of red as their hair, or I'm damned color-blind.

Their hair is totally red but I've heard people call anime characters with that hair color brunette before.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

KataraniSword posted:

10.5: In the background, Gunbuster is happening, except it's being funded by the company suspected of being one of the main backers of the DC as a way to turn astronauts into soldiers weaponize space shuttles.

If only the end result was anywhere near as great as Gunbuster itself.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

That's not just from The Inspector. Personlickecht's cockpit has been like that since before that series aired.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

Their hair is totally red but I've heard people call anime characters with that hair color brunette before.

O.o Those are some very, very confused people you've met in your life.

Ashram
Oct 20, 2013
I...don't think we know how/if Alfimi and Excellen are related yet. I mean they share the same voice actress, but that doesn't have to mean much does it...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ashram posted:

I...don't think we know how/if Alfimi and Excellen are related yet. I mean they share the same voice actress, but that doesn't have to mean much does it...

Seyser Koze posted:

Excellen: "Answer me! Who are you?"
Alfimi: "The hour approaches..."
Excellen: "Do you understand what I'm saying? Your voice... sounds like you're a girl."

Alfimi: "Girl? No... I am... you."

I mean, that's pretty clear. Even moreso when she uses Excellen's lines and clearly has something for Kyosuke too. We don't know how or why she exists, but how she's related to Excellen came from her very own mouth.

Ashram
Oct 20, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

I mean, that's pretty clear. Even moreso when she uses Excellen's lines and clearly has something for Kyosuke too. We don't know how or why she exists, but how she's related to Excellen came from her very own mouth.

Yeah, ok I see your point. I just dismissed this as a mysterious person being mysterious I think.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

I'm pretty sure though I'd have to actually dig one up myself. I recall a friend complaining about her at least. I fully admit I could be wrong since it's been a very long time since i played it.

Everything I've ever heard says that Alfimi was added in Impact, so I'd be interested in seeing some proof she's in Compact 2. Is it possible your friend was actually complaining about Impact?

Wounded Land
Nov 27, 2007
I was going to settle this by going to the Japanese wiki, but it's mysteriously down... :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Carlos Mori did guides to the first two games and there's no sign of her. Dunno about the third, but I doubt it.

• Locked thread