Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
yeah if you dont like cops what the gently caress mn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol yes, an 80 lb German shepherd that can jump five feet in the air, has eviscerated 100+ training dummies over the course of its training, and will go for your groin or your throat depending on the command issued by its trainer, can be dispatched by a well-planted boot.

Click here for a weird trick police dogs DON'T want you to know about.

Lmao

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone who doesn't like the tv show cops is wrong fyi

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

notZaar posted:

How are you going to kill a police dog? Unless you have a knife or something you're hosed once it gets its teeth in you.

just leave some poinsettias around

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Baba Ganoush posted:

Are you saying you don't know how to kill a dog with your bare hands?

Strong grappling and judo background always, always start with dogs first. Only gradually working up to human after a year or two.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

the night dad posted:

Aren't most police dogs trained like crap and more useful for false positives to give prob. cause?

"Yeah, the dog is signaling that you might have something in your car, I'm going to have to search it now." *dog actually just wants to pee*

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
COPS is great because it gives us lovely local copy cat shows...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZkf119bbtE

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

drat, I just realized COPS has been on the air for 25 years. gently caress I'm old. I remember watching the first season when it was more of a documentary series about cops' personal lives. Now it's a nonstop parade of crackheads getting tackled by cops & losing their pants.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

a creepy colon posted:

Anyone who doesn't like the tv show cops is wrong fyi

Nobody takes me seriously when I say its the best thing on TV, or even that I watch it.

My god, this week's episode had a woman outside of a bar right after a fight saying she'd been bitten on the finger by someone. The cop finds out who allegedly bit her, and goes to interview her. Biter lady is in a car in the same lot, she gets out, mouth and teeth covered in blood and says "I didn't bite anyone".

Later they'd find the bitee's credit cards and iphone in biter's glove box.

The scene ends with the cop telling the bitee to get the bite checked out as the biter might have had rabies.

Where else can you have entertainment of this caliber on planet earth, I ask you.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
So would you rather fight ten dog sized policemen or one policeman sized dog? :ohdear:

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
COPS is like coke that has been cut down to like 70% baking soda 30% coke. Pure uncut Colombian coke cop shenanigans is watching amateur footage of people filming cops on youtube.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Did the video of the cop jumping off the freeway get posted somebody post it and complete the thread

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

david... posted:

Did the video of the cop jumping off the freeway get posted somebody post it and complete the thread

I posted it on this page or the last one.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Brekelefuw posted:

I posted it on this page or the last one.

you win

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hahahahahaahaahhaa

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ruskie cops

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

beatlegs posted:

drat, I just realized COPS has been on the air for 25 years. gently caress I'm old. I remember watching the first season when it was more of a documentary series about cops' personal lives. Now it's a nonstop parade of crackheads getting tackled by cops & losing their pants.

I was watching cops with my girlfriend, I'm thinking somewhere in season 3. The cop has a bag of crystal in his hand and his narrations is something like "Well, this is definitely methamphetamine but...I've never seen it crystallized like this before!" It might have been the first televised bust for crystal meth.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Second one is UK.
The first is glorious though

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
gently caress you COPS was awesome and had a fantastic intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

burritolingus posted:

gently caress you COPS was awesome and had a fantastic intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w

so in the future steroids are legal. cool

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Gaunab posted:

so in the future steroids are legal. cool

People will only have jobs to feed their addiction to collagen injections.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
The cops on the show in the op are good and p deece folks.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lol that cop who slapped the one kid resigned and got arrested/charged with harassment or some bullshit. i'm sure he got out of assault charges for agreeing to quit rather than make the pd fire his sorry rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bocmVZXXY8w

• Locked thread