Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Don Tacorleone posted:

*I'm* the rear end in a top hat here? Just because I point out that MAYBE, maybe noticing only a lady's breasts, as opposed to her acting, is a lovely thing to do? Do you know how much less the average woman makes in the modern workplace?

imho their pay should be based on breast size. this actress would make more than me based on this system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Don Tacorleone posted:

*I'm* the rear end in a top hat here? Just because I point out that MAYBE, maybe noticing only a lady's breasts, as opposed to her acting, is a lovely thing to do? Do you know how much less the average woman makes in the modern workplace?

Aw man, you threw down too much, too fast. Gotta leave some wiggle room in people's minds so they wonder if you're being sincere or not.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Clue is indeed a good movie. Good job everybody.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

clue is a good movie and bewbs are for objectifying. Why the gently caress else would anyone wear that kind of get up?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wendigee posted:

clue is a good movie and bewbs are for objectifying. Why the gently caress else would anyone wear that kind of get up?

Because she's being used without her knowledge to sell tickets to male privileged men, that's why she's wearing that stupid outfit

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

:frogout: human being

Don Tacorleone posted:

Because she's being used without her knowledge to sell tickets to male privileged men, that's why she's wearing that stupid outfit

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You heard it here first. Coleen Camp was kidnapped, held captive and forced to wear a maid's costume for the duration of shooting Clue.
She then went on to star in Rat Race, during which Whoopi Goldberg held a gun to her dog's head throughout filming.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Guancho posted:

:frogout: human being

Typical response from an overly privileged male reacting to his society given advantages being challenged in the slightest. Let me guess, you hate Anita Sarkeesian too? You don't believe women are more actively being exploited in the Hollywood machine and in general in the modern world? Your ape brain can't even process this, instead choosing to resort to insults when presented with uncomfortable TRUTHS regarding some old movie based on a board game. Great job not doing anything to improve society beyond your sad toolish existence, you privileged gently caress.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Don Tacorleone posted:

Typical response from an overly privileged male reacting to his society given advantages being challenged in the slightest. Let me guess, you hate Anita Sarkeesian too? You don't believe women are more actively being exploited in the Hollywood machine and in general in the modern world? Your ape brain can't even process this, instead choosing to resort to insults when presented with uncomfortable TRUTHS regarding some old movie based on a board game. Great job not doing anything to improve society beyond your sad toolish existence, you privileged gently caress.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
It's nice when a question like this has an easy answer. Clue.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I like the psychological thriller Connect: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?

You don't need any help from me, sir.

Clue quote owned

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So do Ouija Boards count as boardgames given they are marketed as boardgames and made by boardgame companies?

Opens up a lot of options.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I like how one random goon suggests that quad-posting the jiggling tits is shameful, and a whole team of other goons explodes in defiant rage and immediately starts chanting MRA Protocol One in near-unison

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It's time for a Risk movie.

Most of the action takes place in Siam.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

nice

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
gently caress, I'd show cleavage for a hundred grand and the chance to meet Tim Curry.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Das Boo posted:

gently caress, I'd show cleavage for a hundred grand and the chance to meet Tim Curry.

nobody want to see your man boobs

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Don Tacorleone posted:

nobody want to see your man boobs

Seems you've confused me for some sort of penis, dear fellow.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I want a Crossfire movie to have the exact same aesthetics and mood as the commercial for the game.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
women have nice boobs

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Das Boo posted:

Seems you've confused me for some sort of penis, dear fellow.

oh poo poo, it's a girl

*sweats profusely*

*panic attack*

*exits thread, quickly opens up anime videos to calm down*

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Try Kill La Kill. It's apparently boobs from start to messy finish.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Tujague posted:

I like how one random goon suggests that quad-posting the jiggling tits is shameful, and a whole team of other goons explodes in defiant rage and immediately starts chanting MRA Protocol One in near-unison

I like how you uncorked a vintage GBS 1.0 post for this thread.

By uncorked I mean removed youre buttplug

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
http://former.imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=based-on-board-game

fuckin poo poo IMDB get it together

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Don Tacorleone posted:

Stop objectifying women you goons

boobs are awesome and wars have been fought over them.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I can only achieve orgasm if I am jerking it to the sounds of anguished 9/11 screams, so this thread has been pretty good for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazes_and_Monsters

quote:

Mazes and Monsters came out in the heyday of the RPG Dungeons & Dragons (the novel's title is a thinly veiled reference to the game) and was seen by some as a warning to parents about the dangers of RPGs. It came out at a time when Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) was being attacked by groups who alleged that it promoted Satanism and other forms of occult activities.

The movie opens with a scene that is repeated later in the film in which a reporter meets with police searching a cavern. He is told a Mazes and Monsters game got out of hand.

Robbie Wheeling (Tom Hanks) starts college at the fictional Grant University and soon develops a group of friends, all of whom have their own personal problems and issues. JayJay (Chris Makepeace) feels marginalized by his mother who constantly redecorates his room since she can't make up her mind about the best look, Kate (Wendy Crewson) has had a series of failed relationships, Daniel's (David Wallace) parents reject his dream of becoming a video game designer, and Robbie's alcoholic mother and strict father fight constantly and he is still tormented by the mysterious disappearance of his brother Hall. They are fans of a game called Mazes and Monsters, a fantasy roleplaying game that had previously caused Robbie to get kicked out of his last school when he became too obsessed with it. Though he is reluctant, the other three students convince him to start playing again with them.

Through the course of playing the game, Robbie and Kate begin a serious relationship, in which he confides in her that he still has nightmares about his missing brother. Eventually, JayJay, upset by feeling left out by his friends, decides to commit suicide in a local cavern. In the process of planning it out, he changes his mind and decides the cavern would be better suited to a new Mazes and Monsters campaign. He dramatically kills off his character to force them to start a new campaign, in which he describes they will be living out their fantasy.

During the actual spelunking, Robbie experiences a psychotic episode, where he hallucinates that he has slain a monster, called a Gorvil. From this point forward, Robbie believes he is actually his character, the cleric Pardieu. This leads him to break off his relationship with Kate (to maintain celibacy), and to start drawing maps that will lead him to a sacred person he has seen in his dreams called the Great Hall. In his dream, the Great Hall tells him to go to the Two Towers, which is in fact the World Trade Center, and he believes that by jumping off one of them and casting a spell, he will finally join the Great Hall. His friends have reported him to the police while concealing their trip into the caverns, and eventually deduce his location in New York and stop him from jumping off the south tower observation deck. It also turned out that Robbie's brother had died after running away many years earlier.

But the correct answer is obviously Clue, I just watched it a couple of weeks ago, so good!.

• Locked thread