Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freshman
Jul 15, 2001

dropped out undecidedly
So I don't post much. When I do, I usually get a boat full of flames or some massive trollhammer on my face, but I love you guys. I've been here since I was a kid, which is, frighteningly, a long time ago. To go back and look at some of my ancient posts is quite frankly hilarious, sad, and double stupid. So definitely don't do that, since it would be double stupid, as I said.

I'll admit, I cheated for a while and started perusing Digg and Reddit and some other bullshits around the information SuperHighway. I didn't visit SA for a long, long time. Maybe even like a year or something. I get some fun content on those other sites, sure, but nothing has ever matched how great GBS used to make me feel, how topical, how loving SNARKY.

Anyway, I've been back and browsing for a while, and I'm a little alarmed at how GBS has changed. Holy poo poo it's like BYOB in here. BUT - that's cool, it's kinda neat to see GBS mellow out a lil bit. Plus it's the only place online that I want to track Ulillillia from.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I got big loves for all you neckbearded poopsockers out there and I'm glad we're still around. I've still never been asked if I have stairs in my house and I'm still waiting. Also thanks to whoever bought me that avatar when I was tripping on mushrooms and made a post about all things were connected and everything was possible. Talk about your happy memories!

So: post here your happy memories of SA, some favorite moments that you experienced, or just show some jizz-covered love for this comedy website forum that you love so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Gas thread ban op

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Freshman posted:

Plus it's the only place online that I want to track Ulillillia from.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread permaban op

fixed

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i am capable of lvoe and people just don't understand...... i just want to love and be loved

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

every time i post i spend the next few hours ctr+f and searching for my name to see if anyone responded

every quote is pure ecstasy

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

MOOBS! posted:

every time i post i spend the next few hours ctr+f and searching for my name to see if anyone responded

every quote is pure ecstasy

your avs make me uncomfortable

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sluggo is mad posted:

your avs make me uncomfortable

thank you for enabling me

*shudders in ecstasy*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

op is cool and i wish xim / xer the best

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

nice try op... still not gonna get you into goonfleet

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
information superHighway, 36 k/b a second

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Broenheim posted:

Gas op ban thread

Freshman
Jul 15, 2001

dropped out undecidedly

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Aw, look at all you sarcastic cocks! Wouldn't have it any other way. Keep it up guys!

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie
im gay

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Freshman posted:

So: post here your happy memories of SA, some favorite moments that you experienced, or just show some jizz-covered love for this comedy website forum that you love so much!

I have no happy memories of this place, only pain and regret

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Freshman posted:

Holy poo poo it's like BYOB in here.

That was uncalled for

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Mods, can we get this moved to e/n?

My advice to OP is sever your head from your body.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Freshman posted:

So I don't post much. When I do, I usually get a boat full of flames or some massive trollhammer on my face, but I love you guys. I've been here since I was a kid, which is, frighteningly, a long time ago. To go back and look at some of my ancient posts is quite frankly hilarious, sad, and double stupid. So definitely don't do that, since it would be double stupid, as I said.

I'll admit, I cheated for a while and started perusing Digg and Reddit and some other bullshits around the information SuperHighway. I didn't visit SA for a long, long time. Maybe even like a year or something. I get some fun content on those other sites, sure, but nothing has ever matched how great GBS used to make me feel, how topical, how loving SNARKY.

Anyway, I've been back and browsing for a while, and I'm a little alarmed at how GBS has changed. Holy poo poo it's like BYOB in here. BUT - that's cool, it's kinda neat to see GBS mellow out a lil bit. Plus it's the only place online that I want to track Ulillillia from.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I got big loves for all you neckbearded poopsockers out there and I'm glad we're still around. I've still never been asked if I have stairs in my house and I'm still waiting. Also thanks to whoever bought me that avatar when I was tripping on mushrooms and made a post about all things were connected and everything was possible. Talk about your happy memories!

hosed up if true

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Mods, can we get this moved to e/n?

My advice to OP is sever your head from your body.

rude

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
yo op how did u expect dis thread to go honestly

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
I'm a desirable full bodied woman and I have so much love to give...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

gingerberger posted:

I'm a desirable full bodied woman and I have so much love to give...
can you give me your email? I'm interested

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

ilikedirt posted:

sage advice

thx u king of postinggg

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
what a wild ten years of posting its been!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ilikedirt posted:

Freshman posted:

So I don't post much. When I do, I usually get a boat full of flames or some massive trollhammer on my face,

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
didnt read but op is an idiot. lots of words there moron

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
is this the thread where we apologize for our shameful drunkposting?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

unm lol? ??reading is for dumass's im not gonna read 1 WORD from op

Freshman
Jul 15, 2001

dropped out undecidedly

ilikedirt posted:

Pretty much exactly like this! Say what you will about goons, but they're nothing if not consistent. Keep it up guys!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Freshman posted:

Pretty much exactly like this! Say what you will about goons, but they're nothing if not consistent. Keep it up guys!

Don't listen to these other guys, I support you, Freshman!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ilikedirt posted:

unm lol? ??reading is for dumass's im not gonna read 1 WORD from op

This is why you outrank me. I keep loving up & reading OPs.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Obligatory Satan hailing

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Source your qoutes, fag.

Freshman
Jul 15, 2001

dropped out undecidedly

Fetus Tree posted:

Don't listen to these other guys, I support you, Freshman!

Always glad to have a pedophile-apologist on my team!

Larry Parrish posted:

Source your qoutes, fag.

Check your spelling, poopface!

John Liver posted:

That was uncalled for

Seriously WTF happened to GBS? Did I miss some big event where all the rules disappeared?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
HEIL HITLER *beats chest, cries out* OH GOD..... heil hitler!!!!! *salutes so hard that arm detaches from socket* heil hitler...

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the op has a can do devil may care attitude and i support him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like me too, thanks OP!

• Locked thread