Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i want to milk your prostate like a dairy cow, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
You're alright, OP :)

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
fucken freshmen

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

klapman posted:

fucken freshmen -Mr. Lippman

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont think you guys are taking the op seriosuly. but he brought up alot of good points. what would i do without these something awful forums, and what would you do? sometimes its just fun to come on line and make up some bullshit. to say something about penises aor balls. cocks. but where else would this be tolerated? a cock and ball forum? maybe. but it just wouldnt be the same. i like the op and i think he said some importatn things, and i think there are some serious truths there that may be hard to handle (hth) but we need to think about tehse things from time to time.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont think you guys are taking the op seriosuly. but he brought up alot of good points. what would i do without these something awful forums, and what would you do? sometimes its just fun to come on line and make up some bullshit. to say something about penises aor balls. cocks. but where else would this be tolerated? a cock and ball forum? maybe. but it just wouldnt be the same. i like the op and i think he said some importatn things, and i think there are some serious truths there that may be hard to handle (hth) but we need to think about tehse things from time to time.

makes me think

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

a good post, I am convinced

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
:qqsay:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Well I'm going to send you a love letter, my dear. Do you know what that is?

It's a cuck straight from my gun to your heart.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Junkfist posted:

Well I'm going to send you a love letter, my dear. Do you know what that is?

It's a cuck straight from my gun to your heart.

Look, I don't want to think too much about your flaccid joke but wouldn't you need to shoot someone else in the heart while he watches to cuck his heart? Oh god this joke is terrible & you are terrible for making my brain attempt to process it.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

can you give me your email? I'm interested

If you two hook up, can you stream live so I can watch?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Simstim posted:

information superHighway, 36 k/b a second

56k warninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Effortposting is for squares.
LRN 2 MTQUOTE

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

MOOBS! posted:

every time i post i spend the next few hours ctr+f and searching for my name to see if anyone responded

every quote is pure ecstasy

degeneracy

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Look, I don't want to think too much about your flaccid joke but wouldn't you need to shoot someone else in the heart while he watches to cuck his heart? Oh god this joke is terrible & you are terrible for making my brain attempt to process it.

Trap sprung.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
this place used to be funny before the mass migration from reddit

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

Broenheim posted:

Gas thread ban op

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
"just kidding i would never advocate for gassing of anything except jews"
- winston churchill

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Trixie now I'm not trying to be mean normally you make real great jokes but this one here is a flop, probably the worst you've ever told I'm sorry.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i can't feel love because, as a teen, i once masturbated

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

OP you are an idiot. thread delivers

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

nomadologique posted:

Trixie now I'm not trying to be mean normally you make real great jokes but this one here is a flop, probably the worst you've ever told I'm sorry.

It wasn't a joke, it was actually the only seriouspost I've ever made.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hey op i think you;re a good guy

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Probably one of my favorite posts in awhile.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It wasn't a joke, it was actually the only seriouspost I've ever made.

Unclear if this is making it better or worse for me but I can say I need some ice cream to work through it.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nomadologique posted:

Unclear if this is making it better or worse for me but I can say I need some ice cream to work through it.

buttcream

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Freshman posted:

Seriously WTF happened to GBS? Did I miss some big event where all the rules disappeared?
we opened a Dog House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freshman
Jul 15, 2001

dropped out undecidedly

Really diggin this lobster here.

• Locked thread