Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i heard its not gay if the balls dont touch. asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Fap when you get a haircut.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Daimo posted:

Fap when you get a haircut.

yea best way to give your stylist the tip

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Personperson14 posted:

have a sad cum bb

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wear a hoodie a size too big and cut a hole in the pocket space. problem solved.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Personperson14 posted:

have a sad cum bb

Sad balls.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Wanking in public is only good if it's a chick that's doing it.

I remember seeing a FWd.fwd.fwd or whatever email video of some chick in a baseball? stadium. It was a zoom in from the other side of the stadium of this chick absolutely bashing herself in the stands while her boyfriend is trying to cover her/hide her shame haha.

gently caress that was hot

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Burn My Dread posted:

nobody has a problem with attractive people wanking in public

(what im saying is that you are ugly)

Don't ugly-masturbate-shame thanks

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Once I was in an airport toilet doing a poo poo, looked down at the floor and saw a shadow projected under the side partition from the stall next to me of a dude with a gigantic penis jerking it. And the worst thing was he was obviously trying to be quiet because he was going really slowly. I decided to wait until he'd gone to come out of the cubicle because I didn't want to have to look him in the eye but he jerked it for like another 25 minutes while I sat there in total silence getting treated to a slightly horrifying shadow puppet theatre.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

RobattoJesus posted:

Once I was in an airport toilet doing a poo poo, looked down at the floor and saw a shadow projected under the side partition from the stall next to me of a dude with a gigantic penis jerking it. And the worst thing was he was obviously trying to be quiet because he was going really slowly. I decided to wait until he'd gone to come out of the cubicle because I didn't want to have to look him in the eye but he jerked it for like another 25 minutes while I sat there in total silence getting treated to a slightly horrifying shadow puppet theatre.

Please don't post about me tia

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

RobattoJesus posted:

Fag

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

RobattoJesus posted:

One time I was stroking off my gigantic dick in the airport toilet and I looked over and saw a shadow projected on the side partition. At first I thought the guy was taking a poo poo so I tried to be quiet so he wouldn't hear but after a while I realized he was watching me. It was so loving hot, I kept stroking while he watched, we probably went back & forth like that in our erotic shadowplay for 25 minutes at least before I couldn't take it anymore and came so hard I nearly blew the door off the stall. Well, that's my wank story.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

One time I was stroking off my gigantic dick in the airport toilet and I looked over and saw a shadow projected on the side partition. At first I thought the guy was taking a poo poo so I tried to be quiet so he wouldn't hear but after a while I realized he was watching me. It was so loving hot, I kept stroking while he watched, we probably went back & forth like that in our erotic shadowplay for 25 minutes at least before I couldn't take it anymore and came so hard I nearly blew the door off the stall. Well, that's my wank story.

One time I was standing in an airport toilet looking at the shadows of these two fags in side-by-side stalls playing a weird sex game. One was taking a massive dump, while the other one was jacking his in the next stall. This went on for good 25 minutes. They were being completely silent throughout, perhaps hoping to pass unnoticed. I discreetly pointed this out to anyone coming in to the toilet and they all left in disgust, their business' undone. After hearing the wanking one loudly cumming onto the stall door, I too left.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
faux pas

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

RobattoJesus posted:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Entropia posted:

One time I was standing in an airport toilet looking at the shadows of these two fags in side-by-side stalls playing a weird sex game. One was taking a massive dump, while the other one was jacking his in the next stall. This went on for good 25 minutes. They were being completely silent throughout, perhaps hoping to pass unnoticed. I discreetly pointed this out to anyone coming in to the toilet and they all left in disgust, their business' undone. After hearing the wanking one loudly cumming onto the stall door, I too left.

5'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

1'd, what a crappy response!

• Locked thread