Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TRIGGER WARNING : RACISM, GBS

Seriously, and this has been the case my entire life, even when I was young and living in some weird rear end rural town, I became best friends with that town's one jawa.

I find all the antistarwarsism in GBS disgusting.

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Aug 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

trigger warning that poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Seriously, and this has been the case my entire life, even when I was young and living in some weird rear end rural town, I became best friends with that town's one jawa.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
trigger warning that poo poo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
trigger warning that poo poo.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

UTINNIIIII

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

trigger warning added

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Utini today, utini tomorrow, utini forever

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

what kind of monster invents a robot that you can torture by burning its robot feet?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

im pooping! posted:

what kind of monster invents a robot that you can torture by burning its robot feet?

It makes sense to have a sentient robot capable of pain because then it will tend towards not wanting to damage itself

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 637 days!

im pooping! posted:

I don't think you are cut out for the CIA after all...

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Now those fellars may be rough on machinery, but they're a hard working bunch.

Unlike those drat Wookies who just nest in our trees and yell out garbled screams in the middle of the night!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2OPdJ2ORE

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Unlike those drat Wookies who just nest in our trees and yell out garbled screams in the middle of the night!

Wookies have mad fleas too.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i will live to see a mars colony, but not to see people stop talking about loving star wars

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Neil Young is the only man brave enough to hire jawa road crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

gingerberger posted:

Wookies have mad fleas too.