Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
The problem with KeePass is that the Windows client is the only one that's good, and your options on other platforms range from merely acceptable (iOS, Android) to downright awful (OS X). I switched to Dashlane and have been much much happier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
Back when I used it, my options for a KeePass 2.x compatible client on OS X was a wholly incomplete alpha version of KeePassX, KeePass running via Mono which barely work, and then later KyPass Companion, which was by far the best of the trio, though that wasn't saying much and it still had a bunch of issues. Maybe it's improved enough over the last 1.5-2 years, but back then I switched away to Dashlane and was much happier.

• Locked thread