Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
It would be amazing if all the papers that originally reprinted the Muhammed Cartoons would reprint that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug

Danish Prime Minister posted:

The most misunderstood law

No actually, it's perfectly clear what that law entails. The UN, Amnesty and the EU aren't condemning it because they don't understand it, they are condemning it because it's awful and draconian and right on the border (if not across) of violating the human rights conventions, you loving morons. Of course, the DPP (second largest party in racist-as-gently caress Denmark), have said quite a few times that the UN is actually just a soap-box for Muslims to complain and that it's time for us to take a look at, and perhaps opt out of, the human right etc.

Postorder Trollet89
Jan 12, 2008
Sweden doesn't do religion. But if they did, it would probably be the best religion in the world.

Okey that headline is pretty great.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Xoidanor posted:

Which is why we are hosed when the bubble pops. Nevertheless, an educated economist and national minister of finance should know better.

Will it pop in the foreseeable future though? Now I'm not a scientist, but I've been hearing about a housing bubble for like 10 years now, but prices keep soaring higher and higher. I think the sad truth is that as long as there's a lack of supply and high demand the prices will keep rising, and despite the frantic building of new appartments I don't see the problem going away in the next 5-10 years.

Followup question: If the bubble finally pops, how much poo poo am I in if I don't have any loans/appartment/house?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

McCloud posted:

Will it pop in the foreseeable future though? Now I'm not a scientist, but I've been hearing about a housing bubble for like 10 years now, but prices keep soaring higher and higher. I think the sad truth is that as long as there's a lack of supply and high demand the prices will keep rising, and despite the frantic building of new appartments I don't see the problem going away in the next 5-10 years.

Nooopeee, household debt in Sweden is at completely unsustainable levels and there's more at play in a commodity bubble then simply supply & demand. It will continue until people can no longer borrow for higher prices. If prices stagnate for too long or rates turn then the entire thing falls apart.

McCloud posted:

Followup question: If the bubble finally pops, how much poo poo am I in if I don't have any loans/appartment/house?

Not that much poo poo unless your boss decides that it's time for lay-offs.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

McCloud posted:

You will be sacrificed to the gods of Sweden's dark forests, for failing your duty to the fatherland by not keeping the bubble alive.

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

That is not really relevant. You had the ability to save these people, by not making Sweden sound like a wonderful place to go to, but instead you continued a policy meant to make you look good only to send tens of thousands of people to their deaths.

"Save" = "Let 80 000 people who will get to stay, according to these news, rot wherever they were, in Afghanistan or along the Syrian border"
"a wonderful place" = "We won't confiscate your belongings upon arrival"
"send tens of thousands of people to their deaths" = ...Not really sure if you're basing that on Cardiac's claim most of them are afghans from Iran getting sent back to Afghanistan or something more. Or making a joke. You can debate whether the way asylum applications are being judged are fair or not but I don't think thousands of people are going to be executed immediately upon getting "home". This estimation of "up to 80 000" is not due to new rules or laws but based on how many applications have been denied so far. We usually don't send people back if their home is a war zone or they face some kind of threat (except, you know, when it's a bit unclear and asylum seeker can't prove this is the case without a doubt).

I've been real busy at work but after reading editorials and stuff some people posted on Facebook after the Köln/We Are Sthlm-stuff I have to say, it must really suck to be so loving afraid all the time.

Meanwhile, in bubble-related and blame-the-cost-of-immigration-related news: http://www.etc.se/ekonomi/ekonomiska-politiken-en-rod-bla-rora

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Skåne has some really special kind of dumb people. Also terrible journalists.

http://www.skd.se/2016/01/28/pa-patrull-i-sundet/

Tl;Dr: pirate-nazis are terrorizing boat owners in Öresund as a part of their glorious hunt for human traffickers.

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Snus, snaps och saltlakrits
Åsa Linderborg has finally given up on S now. If she wont suppport them and people like her, who will? No wonder Sossarna is at 25% in the polls, they are truly hosed.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/kultur/article22159143.ab

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Potrzebie posted:

Skåne has some really special kind of dumb people. Also terrible journalists.

http://www.skd.se/2016/01/28/pa-patrull-i-sundet/

Tl;Dr: pirate-nazis are terrorizing boat owners in Öresund as a part of their glorious hunt for human traffickers.

jfc this has to be illegal

– Nej då måste vi identifiera dem och det är inget som vi får lov att göra. Men man kan ju tycka att när man stöter på en båt och man förklarar vad man gör och man inte får gå ombord och man då uppmanar dem att vända om och de efter ett tag, lite motstridigt, ändå vänder om – då är där något som inte stämmer riktigt.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Fader Movitz posted:

Åsa Linderborg has finally given up on S now. If she wont suppport them and people like her, who will? No wonder Sossarna is at 25% in the polls, they are truly hosed.

"Som hemmavarande till vänster om socialdemokraterna har jag alltid hyst en irritation mot arbetarrörelsens största parti." :allears:

(S is losing voters to M and SD, not V. Don't be stupid)

e: Up next; Lars Ohly: "Måttet är rågat, glöm att jag röstar S! Det har jag iofs aldrig gjort, eller ens funderat på, typ någonsin, men nu tänker jag, vid Lenins skägg, verkligen rösta skit-jävla-cp-mycket inte-S"

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jan 28, 2016

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

I've been real busy at work but after reading editorials and stuff some people posted on Facebook after the Köln/We Are Sthlm-stuff I have to say, it must really suck to be so loving afraid all the time.

Yeah, what are those sluts whining about? If they send the wrong signals by not dressing modestly, maybe don't act aghast when Ahmed gets frisky...?

Fader Movitz
Sep 25, 2012

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

"Som hemmavarande till vänster om socialdemokraterna har jag alltid hyst en irritation mot arbetarrörelsens största parti." :allears:

(S is losing voters to M and SD, not V. Don't be stupid)

e: Up next; Lars Ohly: "Måttet är rågat, glöm att jag röstar S! Det har jag iofs aldrig gjort, eller ens funderat på, typ någonsin, men nu tänker jag, vid Lenins skägg, verkligen rösta skit-jävla-cp-mycket inte-S"

What I'm saying is that the few supporters that would never leave for M or SD are disillusioned and can't be bothered any more. Leaving no one to actually care about S. They seem to lack a clear direction, the party doesn't know what it wants and kinda bumble around without accomplishing much. Especially when it comes to the housing bubble. Not that M is much better mind you, but if S only appeal is being status quo and a watered out M immigration policy they are hosed.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Yeah, the core of S is growing apathetic which is a bit of a problem. It just feels like nobody really cares anymore.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
S betrayed its even most modest ideological underpinnings to triangulate and pander to a voter profile that is basically M; so not only will they not get M voters, they pissed off people who should have been their base support.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

"What's your response to this cartoon showing Lars Løkke dressed like a nazi while saying it's offensive to be compared to nazis?"

"I'm offended. It's an offensive cartoon and I want it withdrawn."

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Fader Movitz posted:

What I'm saying is that the few supporters that would never leave for M or SD are disillusioned and can't be bothered any more. Leaving no one to actually care about S. They seem to lack a clear direction, the party doesn't know what it wants and kinda bumble around without accomplishing much. Especially when it comes to the housing bubble. Not that M is much better mind you, but if S only appeal is being status quo and a watered out M immigration policy they are hosed.

I would say the problem is MP, why vote for the borings statsmannaparti when you can vote for sexy idealistic fiery rhetoric green party?

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Wild Horses posted:

I would say the problem is MP, why vote for the borings statsmannaparti when you can vote for sexy idealistic fiery rhetoric green party?

Except that nobody is voting for MP anymore after having been shown how well they handle power? S trying to get voters with identity politics is kinda ridicilous though, since those voters will vote for V or Fi instead.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Xoidanor posted:

Nooopeee, household debt in Sweden is at completely unsustainable levels and there's more at play in a commodity bubble then simply supply & demand. It will continue until people can no longer borrow for higher prices. If prices stagnate for too long or rates turn then the entire thing falls apart.

Heh, unless I murder someone on purpose I'm sitting pretty! Guess I'll be able to get a bargain on an appartment in 6- years or so, if I'm lucky and the bubble pops.

What effect, if any, would you think the ammorteringskrav (requirement to pay of loans) that's been floated would have?

Lord Tywin posted:

Except that nobody is voting for MP anymore after having been shown how well they handle power? S trying to get voters with identity politics is kinda ridicilous though, since those voters will vote for V or Fi instead.

Amen. The best test of a mans character is to give him power, and after seeing how the clowns in MP have handled theirs they've scared me off for at least a couple of elections. At least a year ago I would have briefly considered voting for them, despite their opposition to nuclear power and GMO but now I'm putting them in the same category as FI and KD.

Did anyone else read this btw?

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6355253

quote:

Svenska regeringar beslutar ofta om stora infrastrukturprojekt – trots att kalkyler visar att de är samhällsekonomiskt olönsamma.

Det konstaterar SNS Konjunkturråd i en rapport som publiceras i dag.

Forskarna bakom rapporten riktar svidande kritik mot vad de menar är ett systematiskt slöseri med skattepengar.

I thought investing in infrastructure was a good thing? I read the article and the debate article linked, but I don't see what they suggest we should invest in instead.

McCloud fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jan 29, 2016

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

McCloud posted:

What effect, if any, would you think the ammorteringskrav (requirement to pay of loans) that's been floated would have?

Not that much initially since it won't affect current loans. It would however make people stop taking blanco-lån hopefully since vastly increases the monthly cost of new loans. Could potentially snowball in the future though if the central rate turns upwards.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Bad news if you're the young woman living in the suburbs:

http://www.svd.se/enkat-visar-tydligt-fortryck-i-stockholms-fororter

quote:

Efter Carin Götblads senaste (2014) utredning som hon gjorde på regeringens uppdrag vet vi att över 100 000 ungdomar i Sverige växer upp med begränsningar, kontroll och i vissa fall hot och våld i hederns namn (år 2009 låg siffran på 70 000).

I suspect this isn't just a problem in stockholm. God bless Amineh Kakabaveh. As a female kurdish V politician she's immune to the typical bullshit "fiskar i grumliga vatten" and "främjar mörka krafter" accusations that would have been leveled at anyone else. This poo poo is so depressing and infuriating, we've known this has been an issue for at least 15 god drat years and still this is a problem, still we let these assbackwards people with their rear end backwards opinions about honor ruin the lives of thousands of young women. Not just women! Men too are victims in this bullshit honor system. Their hosed up cultural values ruin lives , it's high loving time our supposedly feminist government started doing something about this poo poo. God damnit.

I'm gonna vote for Amineh every chance I get for the work she's doing with this.

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007

McCloud posted:

Did anyone else read this btw?

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=6355253

I thought investing in infrastructure was a good thing? I read the article and the debate article linked, but I don't see what they suggest we should invest in instead.

Naw, they claim that Swedish governments make bad calls on what to invest in or how to build stuff, not that investment in infastructure is bad, there's a link in that page that leads to DN debatt which brings up several points.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Alexios posted:

Naw, they claim that Swedish governments make bad calls on what to invest in or how to build stuff, not that investment in infastructure is bad, there's a link in that page that leads to DN debatt which brings up several points.

Yeah I got that, but I am wondering what they proposed instead or what would have been a better investment. I'm all for the suggestions on how to decide what to pump money into though.

Alexios
Dec 31, 2007

McCloud posted:

Yeah I got that, but I am wondering what they proposed instead or what would have been a better investment. I'm all for the suggestions on how to decide what to pump money into though.

I see now. They got paid to only say the obvious so there's no such answer from them lol

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Something something samhällsekonomisk lönsamhetskalkyl, also known as "poo poo in, poo poo out"

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Wild Horses posted:

MP is losing supporters almost as badly as S at the moment. Governing has not been good for them.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
Yeah i was mostly talking about before. Now the government is ridiculously unpopular.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Xoidanor posted:

When the whole house of cards collapses, it'll probably affect all parts of the economy and funds and stocks too. Perhaps the idea is to have a paid off house you won't loose so when sweden turns into greece 2.0 she'll have a roof over her head to hide from the acid rain in. Albeit without electricity and with gang-rape bands of ex-stekare roaming the corpse infested streets.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

When the whole house of cards collapses, it'll probably affect all parts of the economy and funds and stocks too. Perhaps the idea is to have a paid off house you won't loose so when sweden turns into greece 2.0 she'll have a roof over her head to hide from the acid rain in. Albeit without electricity and with gang-rape bands of ex-stekare roaming the corpse infested streets.

No that's just Malmö.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Jag tror vi alla vet vilka två firmor det handlar om...

quote:

En stor polisinsats genomfördes under kvällen i området kring Centralstationen i Stockholm.
Ett vittne uppger för Aftonbladet att en stor grupp svartklädda och maskerade personer slog personer som såg ut att ha utländsk bakgrund.
Polisen säger att männen var fotbollshuliganer från olika ”firmor” som gått ihop.
Före attacken spreds rasistiska flygblad med rubriken ”Det är nog nu” vid Centralen.

Flera kravallutrustade polispatruller befann sig under fredagskvällen i området kring Centralen i Stockholm.
Polisen ville till en början inte berätta vad det var frågan om för insats. I stället hänvisade man till att det är lönehelg.
– Vi är på flera ställen i centrala Stockholm, bland annat kring Centralen, sa Albin Näverberg, pressinformatör på Stockholmspolisen.
Grupper av våldsverkare
Polisens yttre befäl vid Centralen uppger att det handlar om grupper av våldsverkare. En poliskälla till Aftonbladet berättar att polisen fått in tips om att hundratals fotbollshuliganer skulle komma till Centralen för att ”rensa upp”.
Under dagen har flygblad, som innehåller formuleringar om att 200 svenska män samlats för att markera mot gatubarn vid Centralen, delats ut i centrala Stockholm. Aftonbladet har tagit del av ett av dem.
Polisresurser samlades ihop från hela länet och under kvällen uppgav Aftonbladets poliskälla att olika grupper bestående av såväl fotbollshuliganer som nazister rörde sig i city. Enligt uppgifter till Aftonbladet ska åtminstone ett gäng ha samlats på Södermalm och gått mot Centralen.
”Stort svartklätt gäng”
Aftonbladets fotograf på plats uppger att flera personer attackerats på Vasagatan. Ett vittne säger till Aftonbladet att han såg en stor grupp svartklädda och maskerade personer gå till attack mot personer som såg ut att ha utländsk bakgrund vid Sergels torg.
– Jag gick förbi och såg ett stort svartklätt gäng som var maskerade. De kom från Drottninggatan och gick ner mot Plattan och började, som jag uppfattade det, att slå invandrare.
– Jag såg kanske tre personer som blev slagna, det var inget fotbollsbråk eller så. Jag blev ganska rädd och gick därifrån.
Polis på plats bekräftar för Aftonbladet att 40-50 personer vid 21-tiden gått till attack mot personer som stod nere på Plattan.
”Kunnat koppla dem till fotbollsfirmor”
Strax efter midnatt bekräftade polisen flera av Aftonbladets uppgifter.
– Polismyndigheten har under dagen haft information om att det eventuellt skulle ske en samling i city. Vi skapade en poliskommendering och påträffade ett 70-tal personer vid Centralen. Vi har kunnat koppla dem till Stockholmslagens fotbollsfirmor, säger Fredrik Nylén, arrestbefäl vid Norrmalmspolisen.
Det har spridits ett flygblad där man talar om att man ska ”markera mot gatubarn” i city. Känner du till det?
– Vi har polisiära uppgifter om det.
Hänger det ihop med kravallerna vid Centralen?
– Jag gör bedömningen att det är rimligt att anta att det gör det.
Uppgifterna om att huliganerna – som vanligtvis slåss för rivaliserande klubbar i Stockholm – ska ha gått till angrepp mot personer som såg ut att ha utländsk bakgrund känner Nylén inte till.
– Det framgår inte. I nuläget finns det inga polisanmälningar om misshandel utöver den som nu är gripen, och han angrep en polis.
Personen ska enligt polisen ha slagit en civilpolis i ansiktet och släpptes senare men är fortfarande misstänkt för våld mot tjänsteman och våldsamt motstånd. En annan person är misstänkt för brott mot knivlagen, sedan personen haft ett knogjärn.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22174794.ab?%3Feav=7f4973978511c4ec2a3f0e78594e2b432d5d35c3

deputamadre
Nov 29, 2008
Norwegian optimist: "At least we're not Sweden."

Norwegian pessimist: "At this pace we'll end up like Sweden"

edit:

Pimpmust posted:

Convinced of roving bands of 17 year old molestors from Iraq/Afghanistan, that no one were talking about / police hushing up

Forgive a foreigner for asking, but wasn't this literally in the news?

deputamadre fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jan 30, 2016

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

So I had my way by my local Pizzeria and while waiting for my pizza I overheard the next table over (4 middle-aged/slightly overweight Svenssons) discussing the important questions of life, such as:
How to combat stress, long walks and long Sauna baths
How much they were smoking, if they should switch over to Snus or not (guy didn't like it)
If Maurijana was legal, they wouldn't drink beer and other positive effects
And while we are at legalizing that, why not prostitution? Because they knew lots of old men that went to Thailand for that
They'd also heard (presumably from the same people) that all the Japanese people in Thailand were disgusting leechers only after children to gently caress
And really, all Asians completely lacked feelings, the cruelest people etc etc
This leads to immigration debate here in Sweden, and now we get to the good parts:
Convinced of roving bands of 17 year old molestors from Iraq/Afghanistan, that no one were talking about / police hushing up
How rich afghanistani families were sending over their boys so 17-50 of them could move over here ("thankfully politicians had put an end to that!")
How the one woman they knew who worked with immigrants as a volunteer wouldn't hear their anti-PK stuff at all and really, doesn't that mean she's the extremist? Actually all people like that are extremists and isn't this very much like how the NAZIS came to power in germany?? Ordinary Germans weren't allowed to speak up just like we aren't allowed to speak up!
This will surely lead to civil war within years (although it's the immigrants that start it)

A table full of Ligurs I had to listen to for 15 minutes :shepicide:

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Did they put on masks and run off to Stockholm?

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Too fat, old and out of breath.

They did sound conflicted on the topic of the coming Trump presidency, would it be good or bad??

Magical Zero
Aug 21, 2008

The colour out of space.
Hoppas media inser sitt ansvar i dom senaste dagarnas tragedier. Det här är exakt vad som händer när man fokuserar så mycket på allt dåligt med invandring. Man behöver inte rapportera om precis allting, media måste faktiskt ha lite taktkänsla och förståelse. Det är bättre att vara tyst än att underblåsa renodlad fascism.

McCloud posted:

Bad news if you're the young woman living in the suburbs:

http://www.svd.se/enkat-visar-tydligt-fortryck-i-stockholms-fororter

I suspect this isn't just a problem in stockholm. God bless Amineh Kakabaveh. As a female kurdish V politician she's immune to the typical bullshit "fiskar i grumliga vatten" and "främjar mörka krafter" accusations that would have been leveled at anyone else. This poo poo is so depressing and infuriating, we've known this has been an issue for at least 15 god drat years and still this is a problem, still we let these assbackwards people with their rear end backwards opinions about honor ruin the lives of thousands of young women. Not just women! Men too are victims in this bullshit honor system. Their hosed up cultural values ruin lives , it's high loving time our supposedly feminist government started doing something about this poo poo. God damnit.

I'm gonna vote for Amineh every chance I get for the work she's doing with this.
The problem is that people like her are useful idiots for literal nazis. Can stuff like this be a problem in some suburbs? Possibly. But is it really a problem that needs to be highlighted in a time when fascism is on the rise all over Europe and literal SA-style mobs are rampaging through cities and attacking anyone they deem "foreign looking"? The only thing articles like this accomplish is giving the racists and islamophobes even more ammunition.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Magical Zero posted:

Hoppas media inser sitt ansvar i dom senaste dagarnas tragedier. Det här är exakt vad som händer när man fokuserar så mycket på allt dåligt med invandring. Man behöver inte rapportera om precis allting, media måste faktiskt ha lite taktkänsla och förståelse. Det är bättre att vara tyst än att underblåsa renodlad fascism.

The problem is that people like her are useful idiots for literal nazis. Can stuff like this be a problem in some suburbs? Possibly. But is it really a problem that needs to be highlighted in a time when fascism is on the rise all over Europe and literal SA-style mobs are rampaging through cities and attacking anyone they deem "foreign looking"? The only thing articles like this accomplish is giving the racists and islamophobes even more ammunition.

Skämtar du eller? Om Media hade varit ärliga från början så hade vi aldrig varit i den här röran eftersom vi förmodligen hade haft ålderskontroller, hårdare krav och en mycket mindre invandring, det är till stor del medias fel att det ser ut som det gör idag eftersom de bara har valt att fokusera på det positiva och gjort allt i sin kraft för att få invandringen att se ut som ren vinst.

deputamadre
Nov 29, 2008

Magical Zero posted:

One might also say that downplaying and dismissing brutal gender discrimination just because it happens in minority populations ultimately gives racists and islamophobes a lot of ammunition, and people who do that are useful idiots for literal nazis.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Fader Movitz posted:

Didn't read that one since Linderborg is LOL-communist.
Nevertheless, she has earned my respect for not pussyfooting around what she really means. I guess when you have earned a lot of money from your books, you can afford to not give a gently caress.
Fredrik Johansson at SvD made an interesting comment on this, or rather S continuing problems.
http://www.svd.se/socialdemokratins-langa-krisresa-fortsatter

Also:
https://twitter.com/hanifbali/status/693373832091017216

Afghanistan must be horrible for teens, but pretty OK for 18+. Also, girls must be treated very well in Afghanistan since they are a small part (15%) of all underage asylum seekers.
Funny fact, 1/5 of all 16 years in Sweden are currently underage asylum seekers, primarily from Afghanistan and also male. That is not going to be a problem at all.
We have received 33 000 underage asylum seekers, costing roughly 33 billion SEK, and most from Afghanistan. In all likelihood we will pay off Afghanistan to take back these underage asylum seekers.

In case you doubt this, you have probably missed how recently S hosed West Sahara and Polisario over just in order to be able to return 800 Marockan street children who are currently in Sweden. I assume you all remember the debate regarding the guard at Malmö C and the Marockan street child.

And asylum centers are really places of serenity:
http://www.svd.se/svd-avslojar-tusentals-incidenter-i-polisens-flyktingkod

Cardiac fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 30, 2016

Magical Zero
Aug 21, 2008

The colour out of space.

Lord Tywin posted:

Skämtar du eller? Om Media hade varit ärliga från början så hade vi aldrig varit i den här röran eftersom vi förmodligen hade haft ålderskontroller, hårdare krav och en mycket mindre invandring, det är till stor del medias fel att det ser ut som det gör idag eftersom de bara har valt att fokusera på det positiva och gjort allt i sin kraft för att få invandringen att se ut som ren vinst.
"Om Media hade varit ärliga från början"? Till skillnad från Avpixlat då eller? Sorry men det där snacket är inget annat än rasistiska konspirationsteorier. Flashbacknivå, skärp dig.

deputamadre posted:

One might also say that downplaying and dismissing brutal gender discrimination just because it happens in minority populations ultimately gives racists and islamophobes a lot of ammunition, and people who do that are useful idiots for literal nazis.
Yeah, I think exaggerating and vilifying entire groups based on their religion is a bit worse actually. It's funny how suddenly certain people start caring about the wellbeing of women in the suburbs whenever Islam is brought up. Yet on the subject of spousal abuse in the majority population they have surprisingly little to say, despite it being much more common. I wonder why.

I respect Amineh Kakabaveh and she has every right to speak up, but there is no doubt that her articles are used as fuel for Islamophobia by the far right.

e:
Wow vem kunde gissa att problem uppstår när man låser in en massa traumatiserade människor på något fallfärdigt Attendoboende?

Det här är exakt vad jag menar. Den där "flyktingkoden" kan innefatta dom mest ofarliga och banala händelser men självklart kommer det vinklas som "the RAPEfugees are at it again!".
SVD har verkligen blivit en av de värsta rabble rousers sen nyår, med Arpi i spetsen. Sjukt.

Magical Zero fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Kommer folk förvånas över att brott begås på skolgårdar och arbetsplatser härnäst? Man kan inte tvinga in individer i trånga utrymmen under långa tidsperioder och inte förvänta sig att några kommer vantrivas och ta ut sina agressioner på sin omgivning. I asylboendernas fall så pågår ju trångboddheten under flera år, dygnet runt, och med liten konkret hopp på utveckling eftersom de flesta delarna av den nuvarande integrationsprocessen (tack Thomas Billström :sigh:) gömmer sig bakom krav på folkbokföring utanför boende. Lägg till kvacksalvare som Bert Karlsson där grundläggande necessiteter som toapapper dokumenterat saknas på boenden så får man allt vara gott trångsynt för att inte se att detta är oundvikligt.

Bostadsbristen är det riktiga problemet och den kommer kvarstå så tills staten tar pensionsfonderna i kragen och börjar bygga.

Magical Zero posted:

Yeah, I think exaggerating and vilifying entire groups based on their religion is a bit worse actually. It's funny how suddenly certain people start caring about the wellbeing of women in the suburbs whenever Islam is brought up. Yet on the subject of spousal abuse in the majority population they have surprisingly little to say, despite it being much more common. I wonder why.

This channeling of "good" men was predicted a long time ago in academia, the aftermath of Köln has been unfolding in a very predictable manner.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 30, 2016

• Locked thread