Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
"In the world according to Garp, we're all terminal cases."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
OK here's the best bit :

the blowjob scene ... haven't spoilt it though gotta watch!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

garp

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

according to the wikipedia summary the movie sounds real gay

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

what happens in the movie

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
You raped a dying man

GARP

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Poob bit off her tongue because i hosed her in her dirty shithole without applying any lube. Just fyi.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Phoon posted:

what happens in the movie

something about a feminazi raping a retard to have a child and the child has gay aids i think?

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

the movie is basically an MRA recruitment film

if you fear feminism it will be terrifying

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
John Lithgow in drag knocking bitches the gently caress out is the best part of the movie.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Realtalk: I've never actually seen this movie because it looked super lame way back in the day.

Sorry, OP.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

why is john lithgow wearing a wig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Doctor Bishop posted:

why is john lithgow wearing a wig?

He's a tranny. Watch the movie.

• Locked thread