Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For how crazy hyped I am for this game I won't even get to play it until near the very end of the year. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Levantine posted:

So Destiny is now apparently the most pre-ordered new IP in history according to Bungie's facebook post today.

And that was from just Gamestop pre-orders alone which do make up a pretty significant number of pre-orders for any game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It'll be awhile after launch before we find out how balanced competitive play really is.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Please remove that image. That's really not cool to post.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

monkeu posted:

The only time Bungie has used the word MMO to describe Destiny is when they've used it time and again to insist that Destiny is not an MMO.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Destiny is not an mmo. Its frustrating to see people including game review sites, saying Destiny is an mmo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is there any solo content in the Dark Below, or is it just for players who want to do more raid content? There's three new crucible maps in the expansion but selling multiplayer maps is always a terrible idea, no one is going to see those maps.

• Locked thread