Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
The Destiny beta was when my DS4 rubber started giving up, November launch until late July. I gotta get these KF tops unless Sony's Scandinavian dept get me a new pad quickly.

victrix posted:

Destiny PS4 Owners

:siren: Your pack-in mic is poo poo. :siren:

1) USB sound cards allow usage of far better mics, for those already owning good stuff
2) EXO players sound robotic in voice-comms which is awesome

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
While all versions are 30, the decision was stated by Bungie made to not do cross-generation play because while PS4/Xbone has the competitive advantage of more pixels over PS3/360, the psychological advantage will be so much larger it will crash and burn in drama and feuds. Some just-after E3 Q&A video for a source.

And I think this looks plenty current-generation in graphics especially with the beautiful filters. Looking great on last-generation machines just by design.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

It's a pleasure to play with how polished every character action feels so bring on the grind :unsmith:

Do you still have to complete the raid to get an achievement/trophy? And with ones clan. That could be the hardest challenge not most easily done through time. I can see selling achievement-desperate slots in clans for raids..

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

I hope a Blood Gulch clone-map is in there somewhere.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Hand Cannons and Pulse Rifles getting improved for retail after beta feedback, confirmed via IGN at GamesCom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

PS4 RMA #2 :smith:
I'll come to Destiny in December unless things get delayed.

• Locked thread