Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I only played Reach for a while before deciding Live wasn't worth it, what did 343 add?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

MickRaider posted:

Halo 2 was fun as hell, but holy poo poo that game had some bugs.

Flying across the map with a rocket launcher and an energy sword or putting your head in the sky are way better bugs than the inability to hit someone with your gun.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Just popped in wanting to check if the game was finally not a pile of poo poo

MickRaider posted:

Some people are clinging to that ray of hope you can cram 4 games into one disk and have it work. 2 of which modified by separate companies to run on PC.

Totally gonna work, uh huh, any day now.

Fair enough, glad Halo is dead.

:psyduck: loving how

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jan 22, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah, maybe by the end of the Xbone's life it could've come out decent. Have some years to really get to know the console, put a game out on it first.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Herr Direktor posted:

Wait it's out NOW? Well then wouldn't that just make this a demo and not a beta? Or is the demo using the beta build so people are just calling it a beta?

They hosed up hard, then kept loving up trying to unfuck it so now they gotta beta test MCC 2 and hope they can finally unfuck it via do-over.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That sure is a lot of moves you can technically pull off in-game. :)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

What will goons defend harder, anime or halo? the answer may shock you.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Should Titanfall get a sequel then it'll probably have more staying power than Halo 4 and 5, its a promising new franchise with very nice gameplay, just gotta build up the numbers and abandon the xbone.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

If 3/4ths of the Titanfall marketing money had been used for development then everything would've worked out so much better.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

there are only 3 people who post in this thread i would play with because i wouldnt be able to resist calling the rest of them retards and making them cry

But if the entire Halo 5 playerbase is on your team then who will you play against?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

What if the hands weren't recognized? Like it has to stay as a fist during the animation no matter what, that way the hitler salute becomes just a fist pump in the air, flipping the bird is just a slightly menacing fist shake and all you gotta worry is to not have the players too close to each other so that they can't hump.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

Kinect isn't exactly super finger accurate anyways. You can still do jerkoff motions and teabag bullshit with just a torso and arms.

Exactly! You avoid the most obvious problems the user can create and you make it so they can't see the stuff that's most likely to fail. Teabagging when there's nothing under you would look PG enough, like everyone is in on what he's trying to do but to anyone else it's just dumb crouching. The jerkoff thing would be a problem, but, idk, could it be feasible to create a blindspot on the dick? like in that area not capture stuff, thus making the arms immediately go to the sides as if they were out of the Kinect's range.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'd probably buy a copy of Halo 5 if it came with bright green tights with balls.

but it'd probably need patches and be filled with bugs

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Halo 5: 3(43)rd time's the charm...?

• Locked thread