Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
talk like gay men is it bc sucking dick does that do something to the throat like the shape?

but not all women suck dick tbf not even all straight ones and i bet even some lesbians sound like gay men so wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique posted:

talk like gay men is it bc sucking dick does that do something to the throat like the shape?

but not all women suck dick tbf not even all straight ones and i bet even some lesbians sound like gay men so wait what

I think its that some gay men are effeminate or 'like a girl' op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gay people are okay and girls too but too effeminate of either and it starts getting annoyin

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
im gay

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thats what she said

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

me 2

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
This is very homophobic and problematic OP, gays dont all have that soft lispy voice, three olives probably sounds like a texan version of Mr Big from sex and the city and francostein like a handsome mustachioed spaniard, at least they do in my fantasies.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

its true not all gay men talk like "gay men" but u no what i mean

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Do you want to suck some dick on the down low and your worried people will know because your voice has changed?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Zzulu posted:

Gay people are okay and girls too but too effeminate of either and it starts getting annoyin

pro post. I had a gay roommate once and anytime a really effeminate gay dude came over he'd call him a "human being". Like I care if you suck dix or pound poon, if you talk like an annoying jackass I won't like you

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
why dont some women

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
women are faggots

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

women are faggots

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

jalopybrown posted:

Do you want to suck some dick on the down low and your worried people will know because your voice has changed?

lol if they don't already know

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
effeiminate people are cool and better to be around than masculine people

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Why do some women, when you can do all of them

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

whoa

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm gay and I sound like a guy but I'm from virginia so I have a small twang when I drink but my boyfriend sounds even straighter than me so does that mean I talk effeminate? Usually in the gay community here if you are effeminate you're either a whore or you're never finding a boyfriend. There are some exceptions though. Like if you're gorgeous you might have a couple interested guys.
The most common name for someone on grindr here is masc top.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
who names there loving kid Masc Top

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

prove it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Over There posted:

I'm gay and I sound like a guy but I'm from virginia so I have a small twang when I drink but my boyfriend sounds even straighter than me so does that mean I talk effeminate? Usually in the gay community here if you are effeminate you're either a whore or you're never finding a boyfriend. There are some exceptions though. Like if you're gorgeous you might have a couple interested guys.

R u a stealth gay? slipping under the gaydar til u strike unsuspecting straight boyz?

if everybody is top wut happens is it like those frogs in jurassic park do some tops spontaneously become bottoms?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
they wave their dicks at each other until someone backs down

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

hosed up if true

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm a gay girl so obviously I sound like a man.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

If a thumb in the butt hurts you need to say something imo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Everyone likes cocks.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

no

Kampfbereit
Sep 6, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's very homophonic.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i flinch when baseballs are thrown at my face so i'd say there's a fair chance i hunger for the cock and just don't realize it yet

but anyway, my voice is like a cross between orson welles and bart simpson

Falented
Sep 2, 2012

u got it backwards op.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
the gay is so contagious it even turns women into gay men, its why im against gay marriage

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Over There posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmVP0dvmiqI

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 662 days!

nomadologique posted:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
evolutionary psychology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Everyone likes cocks.

YAS GAWD!

• Locked thread