Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Miltank posted:

go read the last couple pages of the GiP ask cops thread if you want to see the sort of arguments police make against such measures.

Why the gently caress is the Ask Cops thread in GiP? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Or you draw and shoot the cops heading your way first. Given the track records it's self defense at this point. :sigh:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Did they really leave his body out in the open for hours? Because I've been an eye witness to a motorcycle crash causing death and they remove the body pretty drat quickly since all the officer needs is to photograph the body at several angles.

I saw someone else describe it as a form of neo-lynching, leaving the body out for that long for no reason other than to remind the neighborhood they can't do poo poo. :iiam:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Has this been proven real yet because if so hoo boy. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

SedanChair posted:

Al Jazeera cameraman: "lololol"

Dude's got balls.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

v:shobon:v

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Broken Loose posted:

It's not the only time they exhibit the "above the law" state of mind, though. Cops often run lights, text while driving, speed, and pretty much ignore any traffic law at will because they can't be pulled over for doing so, and it's no coincidence that the #1 cause of death for police officers is traffic collision.

Not long ago a cop in a city near where I live was going something like 80 down residential streets, t-boned a guy at a stopsign he ran through, and in the process killed the man because he was stuck in his car after it caught on fire. He didn't have his sirens or lights on and was 'responding' to an emergency that already had several other officers present and was in the process of wrapping up. :allears:

My younger brother got tailgated and witnessed a guy with FPO plates speeding, then when he flipped him off the guy screamed about how he was a cop and he could kill him if he wanted. Then when he called it in to 911 they basically waved him off the moment he mentioned the FPO plates, and it's convinced my brother to get a dashcam.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

wow this thread got lovely fast

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

ActusRhesus posted:

people generally hate what they don't understand.

I hate you and I think I understand that you're a person making GBS threads up this thread with pedantry.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

lotta lovely trolls and outright racists and police apologists itt as of late.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Ray and Shirley posted:

a silver lining

maybe now a semi-decent pizza chain like pizza hut can move in

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

this is the single most incorrect opinion in this thread

nope pizza hut makes some good shameful deep dish

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Pizza Hut is awesome.

But Little Caesars is still better than Papa Johns.

:agreed:

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

That may be, but remember that we're talking about Little Caesar's here. Their pizza is a crime against humanity.

:agreed:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Apparently Tim decided it was time to stop asking for poo poo and time to start taking it.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Who takes a brand new iPhone 6 to a protest?

A dude using the decent video capturing and wireless communication capabilities it possesses to live-stream to the internet?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:drat:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Thanks for the loving retarded twitter poo poo lol

np bra

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

man i miss pizza chat from last night

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

also if a cop's camera starts missing footage during investigations at critical moments without having done so before they get automatically found guilty imo. if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

lol hope that dude gets some karma

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

man this is the country where the fbi literally assassinated a civil rights leader, like not some sort of hazy third step away poo poo they literally had their informant drug him then shot him in the head twice when they raided his place

what the gently caress makes you think minorities have any chance of climbing high enough up a ladder to start making real change, let alone find enough allies up at that height to make it happen.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

One Barack Hussein Obama the 44th and current President of the United States.

because that sure did a fat lot of good as seen in these other hit posts

420DD Butts posted:

Obama's list of accomplishments for the poor and minorities isn't exactly long.

zen death robot posted:

Congress hasn't been much help to be fair

it's almost like every minor lovely thing he's tried to do to help the poor/minorities has half of his own party run away screaming from him while the other party stops barely short of calling him a literal commie negro and sometimes don't bother to hit the breaks before that point

lots of progress in this here country yep.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Pattycakes posted:

That doesn't surprise me at all. Look just look at the actions in NYC or LA. You don't have to be from Fergurson to protest over what's been happening.

I think the implication is since they were arrested for 'rioting' or whatever and only 12 of them were residents, the 'those animals burning down their own city because they're mad tsk tsk' poo poo is, as usual, bumbfuck lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Equine Don posted:

I am going to close this thread at the end of the month before goons start making death threats.

Just close it now.

• Locked thread