Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Koalas March posted:

Supposedly a witness to the murder has gone missing.
https://twitter.com/Lussenpop/status/499286249803247616

If I were him i'd loving hide too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Neo Duckberg posted:

I will be out tonight and posting in this thread. I think I will introduce the protesters to maoism third-worldism, that should remedy things.

if any local clergy are killed please report back ASAP

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

They're loving chasing people into housing editions. Where the gently caress are people supposed to go? I get that the cops don't actually care about that, but when they inevitably get asked, where the gently caress are they going to say they wanted the protestors to go?

into the ground

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

i hope neo duckburg doesn't get murdered

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

they have loving medics? really???

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

PuTTY riot posted:

Antonio French apparently was arrested

hasn't he already been arrested twice today?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

zen death robot posted:

hosed up part of Bob McCulloch ripping Jay Nixon up like that is that they're both Democrats.

lmao @ the idea the democrats are a solid block that look out for each other (especially in the south)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

You're a good man, Duckberg.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Well they got an excuse with the robbery thing, the niceties go out the window I guess. How sad :(

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

natetimm posted:

Lethal force as self defense usually requires an imminent threat a "reasonable" person would find compelling. It's not about what the person defending themselves is feeling, rather it's about whether or not they can prove that a "reasonable" person would have reason to fear for their life or great bodily harm in the same situation.

You're only asking the most reasonable people, right? The right kind of people? Should we ask people in the area or other police officers from the county just to get an average? That last one seems the most reasonable, wouldn't you agree?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

7thBatallion posted:

gently caress you say?

God drat. That's a hell of a shot.

Duckberg is disgustingly good at photo work, it's wonderful :allears:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

They're quick with those flashlights on cameras!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It'll be worse. The peaceful protesters will get replaced by the guys who shoot and throw bombs.

I have no idea why they don't just throw this officer under the bus. This poo poo has gone too far, just toast this dude!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Neo Duckberg posted:

Who would have thought that despite vigorous protesting nothing would change...

You aren't going out tonight, I hope. It sounds like with the media gone they're ready to just round everyone up and send them to the gulags.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RAHOWA BEGINS

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Genocide Tendency posted:

I'm going to laugh so much when the gj explains that there was nowhere near enough evidence to pursue charges and you fucks melt down.

Literally everyone who isn't mentally handicapped knows that Wilson is not going to get indicted.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Have they seriously not given the loving verdict yet? We all know what it's going to be, hurry this poo poo along already!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Most of the shops downtown have apparently boarded themselves up and the police presence is ramping up heavily. I'm curious what the projections are for the riots and if it's actually going to reach the level they're preparing for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

All I know from that video is that store clerk was willing to die over a package of swishers. That makes him really, really dumb.

• Locked thread