Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
exactly how hot are you?
i'm pretty hot for a virgin
i'm pretty hot for a goon
i'm pretty hot in normal society
i'm too hot for parody threads
i'm too hot for goku (nobody's too hot for goku)
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

It's 11pm and on the dating scale I'm a solid 9.1.
gently caress MAN, this is garbage.

Tell stories about how everything is just awful in your life because you're too loving attractive and people just want to use your body constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Business Gorillas posted:

It's 11pm and on the dating scale I'm a solid 9.1.
gently caress MAN, this is garbage.

Tell stories about how everything is just awful in your life because you're too loving attractive and people just want to use your body constantly.

Same.

Too hot, don't have to think.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i got the taco box & a thing of hi-c from taco bell and am now also too hot to think

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

im too hot for pink

wheres the when ya need him

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Honestly same. I just want to sit here and watch TV and play a video game or something

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

roymorrison posted:

Honestly same. I just want to sit here and watch TV and play a video game or something

i just wanna play video game or watch some netflix but there's always some stalker looking at me through my window or trying to gloryhole me.

its pretty hard being an amazingly attractive white male tbh

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Hot sweaty moobs.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ladies be leapin on this white morsel, hard for a playa to get from point a to point b, ya feel me gorilla man

Lincolnstein
Sep 10, 2007

i got heartburn from drinking water wtf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

you irl posted:

ladies be leapin on this white morsel, hard for a playa to get from point a to point b, ya feel me gorilla man

white morsel might as well be my legal name considering how often i get it catcalled at me

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i was riding my bicycle and a lady threw her panties and they caught on my face, i couldn't see but i could smell the musk and she shouts "dats my musk fo you boo"

its honestly tough being this attractive of a male body

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I heard a girl complain once that it was "really difficult being beautiful"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

This is a good thread for attractive people.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It's very stressful being attractive because people are constantly trying to cunnilingus me when I'm out & about. It's like, come on, I'm just trying to return these tapes to Blockbuster, stop teasing my labia with your pillowy lips.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
One time I hosed a tuba.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I heard a girl complain once that it was "really difficult being beautiful"

you might think this hard to believe but constantly having people come up 2 you starting conversations about your looks can be creepy and tiresome

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
aren't you like one of those 20-something virgins irl op? lmbo

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this is why tropical civilizations suck balls

brain shuts dowmn, too hot to move or work or think, im sexily melting

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

you might think this hard to believe but constantly having people come up 2 you starting conversations about your looks can be creepy and tiresome

Just make corny dad-level jokes. "Wow, your hair is gorgeous!" "Thanks, I grew it myself :v:!!"

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I think women are intimidated by my looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

didnt op make a help me stop being a virgin thread in EN

• Locked thread