Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maylo
Nov 5, 2010

Ghostwoods posted:

As an aside, Max Gladstone's novels are absolutely superb. They're all set in the same world as this game, but each one is stand-alone, with a different cast. The covers are dire, and make them look like teen para romance, but the man writes like an angry angel. I have absolutely no idea why he's not better-known. The first book is Three Parts Dead. Highly recommended.

Seconding this. I played through Choice of Deathless and liked it so much that I picked up Gladstone's book. What's not to like about supernatural lawyering?

Also, little more color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
We already have plans but you're welcome to come.

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Laugh over corpses

As if there was any other option.

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Experiment

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
You could use some, too

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Let's work closely with Chen :pervert:

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Ask em all

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Yeah our cunning is abysmal. Hero.

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
I'm starting to think 'I need your help' was the actual charm option. Oh well.

Help us out Pat

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Charm

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
What.

I've been able to get the visa almost every time. Hm.

e: I just tested it and was able to get the visa with the hero option. My character had high cunning and craft so it was probably tied to one of those stats.

Maylo fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Sep 24, 2014

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
I just wanna see demon art

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Our sleep stat is getting kinda low. Our expensive apartment should raise it.

Don't change anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maylo
Nov 5, 2010
Sorcery

• Locked thread