Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Hello I sling sandwiches for a living now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
The next video might be a bit delayed while I find a solution to the awful Wifi situation here.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I have to re-record the versus videos for the last two modes because I lost the commentary track. Which is fine, because when we tried the next one it just flat out didn't work, I presume because two of my versus compatriots live in Australia.

In the mean time I have a story mode video.

Mico fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Oct 23, 2014

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, we sailed into one mother of a horror movie today, didn't we?

For all their stylish clothes and advanced weaponry, the cats don't seem to really learn anything from what keeps happening.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Glazius posted:

Man, we sailed into one mother of a horror movie today, didn't we?

For all their stylish clothes and advanced weaponry, the cats don't seem to really learn anything from what keeps happening.

Or more like they don't care enough to change it. They want blood and they're going to get blood, be it from you or their own kind and they're as lazy about it as possible. Seriously, we're lucky they're stuck on that island.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Ramos posted:

Or more like they don't care enough to change it. They want blood and they're going to get blood, be it from you or their own kind and they're as lazy about it as possible. Seriously, we're lucky they're stuck on that island.

Because...cats...

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
This is less LP Related and more of a PSA because it just came up.

I don't check my youtube comments or messages or anything like that with any sort of regularity, and I don't have platinum. If you need to get at me twitter's probably the place to do it.

But yeah Redeye Flight is very lucky I saw that message as soon as I did otherwise he would be waiting for a response well into April 2015.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Mico posted:

This is less LP Related and more of a PSA because it just came up.

I don't check my youtube comments or messages or anything like that with any sort of regularity, and I don't have platinum. If you need to get at me twitter's probably the place to do it.

But yeah Redeye Flight is very lucky I saw that message as soon as I did otherwise he would be waiting for a response well into April 2015.

I figured it was a long shot, but this thread didn't seem like a good place to ask that kind of thing. I'll have to get a Twitter someday.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
Little known fact: I did so absolutely badly in that multiplayer video that my controller literally caught fire right after that video.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

Little known fact: I did so absolutely badly in that multiplayer video that my controller literally caught fire right after that video.

We warned you to Prepare4Bear.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That does seem like a pretty fun game mode. Just pure defense and mayhem.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Hello the finale is coming soon, I have been getting slammed at work lately because like 7 people quit when I got hired.

On the up side I get to make whatever crazy-rear end loving sandwiches I want.

Also there's a special surprise coming soon.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
Is it a sandwich?

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

toddy. posted:

Is it a sandwich?

not anymore

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Mico posted:

loving sandwiches

I know what you did to that McRib.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Mico posted:

Hello the finale is coming soon, I have been getting slammed at work lately because like 7 people quit when I got hired.

On the up side I get to make whatever crazy-rear end loving sandwiches I want.

Also there's a special surprise coming soon.

did they quit because you got hired because that seems a bit harsh, man

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
The surprise is this.

Trawling a subreddit for battleblock theater heads is woefully inefficient so I set up a thing.

http://battleblock.club/

Also Battleblock Theater is on sale this weekend for ~5 bucks, it'd be a pretty good time to snag a copy.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Sorry about the delay. My internet connection over wifi is the opposite of stable. My dad wants to wire the whole house with ethernet and I have no idea how long that'll take, but over wireless my connection drops every 10-20 minutes and I can't record a multiplayer LP like that. The finale is coming. But I don't know when.

Then I have to do the Encores.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
We interrupt your regularly scheduled dry spell to bring you a special announcement

https://vine.co/v/OXb0weK50PW

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
What do you mean I already did chapter 7?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Hope Steam hasn't comprehensively devoured everything like some pitiless deep-sea monster!

...not really anything new to say about the same levels, other than it's been long enough that they were all fresh and new to me.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I've just been really busy between school and Panera's promoted me already and I really want to get back to this but I just need some time that aligns with other people.

I'm probably not gonna do the encores? We'll see.

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

You have no idea how much I missed you guys. I was starting to think you'd never finish this. Like toddy's Ys Origin LP.

. . . Still waiting on that one, chummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Grimthwacker posted:

You have no idea how much I missed you guys. I was starting to think you'd never finish this. Like toddy's Ys Origin LP.

. . . Still waiting on that one, chummer.

You're gonna be in the cold cold ground before toddy ever puts out an Ys Origin video.

Even if toddy didnt get bored of the Yunica story I haven't heard from Deeps in months he's been super busy on his own.

• Locked thread