Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
But i caaaaant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The OP is a good man, you are all pussies

"Wahh my pills will make me happy cause being sad is terrible"

Dont be afraid of the dark like when you were 4 years old

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

depression owns because it gives you a sense of certainty that real life will never be able to provide. its like putting on your favorite warm blanket to sleep on the floor for days

Wait what do you mean by this?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Personally i am depressed if you have to call it that but i dont think bad thoughts or feel sad emotions, i feel the bad thing itself. Pain itself, not all the subsidiaries that I see everyone flailing at. It's easier to bear somehow. I walk around with it. I just can barely talk to anyone or have much energy to do much. But it's not for lack of motivation. I do what I need to do. I don't know what you all are doing though.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

Wait what do you mean by this?

I just mean stop feeling bad about what you're feeling, just go for it and come what may. Requires a little strength from somewhere though. Thats on the individual.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

And where do you find your strength?

Lol dude i dunno who you are anymore. Should i read that post above

Umm ive been going through this for a while but initially i got my strength by asking for help from god. And meaning it. And then being willing to receive it. My strength was sapped by depending on others and what they thought of me. I had to go it alone. Even if i was surrounded by people. Now that things have progressed i have cut more ties than before because they turned out to be irrelevant. A loyal few have stayed around though.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tell us about the electroconvulsive therapy lonesomedwarf, must have been tough

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

I see, this is interesting and you bring up some salient points. But... how do you know the loyal few are really loyal?

Because I have been a total rear end in a top hat to them and they haven't left me behind..others, mostly women, not so much. "These hoes ain't loyal"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

there seems to be a big correlation between something awful posters and depression hmmmm

I read this as "awful posters and depression" and i was like well yeaaa

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

want to come over and see my dolls

Sure let me buy a ticket to Australia first

After seeing "Rover" thats how I imagine all of it to be. Is that wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Boogaleeboo posted:

OP is just admitting he's never made a woman happy, shocking nobody reading this.

you act like this is possible

• Locked thread