Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

CoasterMaster posted:

I found a small bug in my shower this morning that looked like it might have been a bed bug, but I'm not sure. Figured I'd ask here. It was brown, about the size of a grain of uncooked rice (maybe slightly shorter). I don't have any bite marks on my body and it was just hanging out in some tile grout. Splashed it and it went down the drain pretty easily. I don't have any marks on me, so hopefully it was something else. I realize that this isn't much to go on, but I didn't think much about it until someone at work mentioned it might be one. I haven't traveled anywhere recently, though I do live in a 6-unit apartment building.

I guess I'll have to wait till I get home to hunt for more signs, but I'm really hoping it's not an infestation.

edit: after looking at more pictures online, the bug I found this morning was shaped like a grain of rice instead of being flat, so I think I may be ok on this one....phew

edit2: but thanks to this thread, I have some nightmare fuel now

Burn your clothes. Burn your mattress. Burn your shower. Burn your apartment.

It's the only way to contain the plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread