Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

who gave u that av. i like u. and i like that person too because its funny.

idk, could be anybody. people periodically gift me gift certs to change it to whatever i want and then usually within a day its back to something similar to this. i prefer to waste my money on buying custom titles for other people rather than fix my own. also, i think this title is hilarious so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I always try to end every sentence like that, and I'm white.
It doesn't always work that well though, and I'm white.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012
I like anime, and I'm white!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree posted:

i'm pretty widely regarded as one of the kinder posters on the forums though? always sticking up for somebody if theyre down, too

lmfao if you actually think this

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

five white nerds musing on how terrible white people are while the sole black person makes comforting dismissive noises.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Fetus Tree posted:

idk, could be anybody. people periodically gift me gift certs to change it to whatever i want and then usually within a day its back to something similar to this. i prefer to waste my money on buying custom titles for other people rather than fix my own. also, i think this title is hilarious so :shrug:

look if you're not shitposting then

:frogout:

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Even I know racism is over and I'm white.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

bigzak posted:

looks like gbs has turned into LF again. cool

why dont you go suck a bigzak

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
black is wack

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
... well you see, I'm actually part Native America - Cherokee - on my grandmother's side ...

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Dr Strangepants posted:

... well you see, I'm actually part Native America - Cherokee - on my grandmother's side ...

same here, and I'm white.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

so white I slather my loan applications that are always approved with mayonnaise

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rent-A-Cop posted:

So white I slather my loan applications, that are always approved, with mayonnaise

Where did the white people mayonnaise thing come from? Black people like potato salad, and Hispanics put mayonnaise on loving hotdogs and sushi. This one always baffled me.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Fishy Joe posted:

im gay and im white

these two cancel eachother out so you actually don't exist

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Morkyz posted:

same here, and I'm white.

My maternal great-grandmother was full-blooded Blackfoot and active in the local tribe... and I'm white.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
and I'm groot lol

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hobohemian posted:

Where did the white people mayonnaise thing come from? Black people like potato salad, and Hispanics put mayonnaise on loving hotdogs and sushi. This one always baffled me.
I like how you fixed my capitalization and punctuation. I can tell we would be best buds IRL.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I like how you fixed my capitalization and punctuation. I can tell we would be best buds IRL.

I do that instinctively. I don't know why. Sometimes I miss and feel bad about it.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm not a sexually frustrated serial killer. ..and I'm white!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

donkey salami posted:

I'm not a sexually frustrated serial killer. ..and I'm white!

Statistically, you might be.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
posting itt and white

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I always add "and I'm white" to the end of my fortune cookies.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I bolt awake from some dreadful nightmares to look over into my bedroom mirror and mutter to myself with relief ".. oh thank god I'm still white " and quickly go back to bed.

devout
Apr 22, 2008

Fishy Joe posted:

im gay and im white

also

White Reporter posted:

But if this is the way these officers treat a white reporter, I can't imagine how horribly they treat others.

lmbo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lol a young white jackass learns about the cops, I love it

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Mexicans, indians, asians etc prefer the whitest versions of themselves and even their plastic surgery is tailored to a more white look

coincidence?

source: bollywood, mexican tv, asian beauty pageants/plastic surgery stuff

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
it isn't a coincidence

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
never heard of this crap, and i'm white

never heard of this crap, and i'm not black

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
are people still white nowadays? getting kinda played out imo

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
First they came for the people who ended statements with "...and I'm white." and I did nothing, because I don't know anyone who does that, and hey I have loads of white friends.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kumo posted:

i wish white people would stop using this as a qualifier

"I AM SO ANGRY about this and I am WHITE!!"
"...it's one of my favorite drinks and I'm white as a sheet."
"I hated living in Texas, and I'm white."
"I'm scared of the cops, and I'm white."
"I like rap, AND I"M WHITE."

if there's something reprehensible or fascinating to you along racial lines, you're doing a disservice to your point by inserting your own race, even if you're using it to differentiate, the implication is that your opinion is somehow different or superior by virtue of your race

better to just say it without the need to establish racial divisions

anyway, use this thread to complain about things that people say that annoy you or you want them to stop doing

especially white people, cause gently caress those guys

yeah this is a real good post op, im real *yawn* outraged, this is sure a *stretch* thing i care about.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i am playing chess and i'm white

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

Hi I'm Infowars cameraman Josh Owens and last night I was trapped in a car during a race riot with Missouri Police and they teargassed the poo poo out of us!

and I'M WHITE!

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

gently caress you op. you arent some loving big shot and i will gently caress you up if you step in the squared circle.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Hobohemian posted:

I do that instinctively. I don't know why. Sometimes I miss and feel bad about it.

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

the negro race is inferior to the white race, and hame

• Locked thread