Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I miss forums down girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SaltLick posted:

I miss forums down girl

Yeah, she really classed up the place.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
her name is amanda and she has no lower body due to a crazy rear end birth defect op

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

her name is amanda and she has no lower body due to a crazy rear end birth defect op

a woman that can't run away sounds like the perfect goon girlfriend.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

please put microwaves mom as the forums downs girl

actually just post that picture of microwaves mom itt, tia

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
tile microwaves mom in the background of gbs so we can always see her radiant smile

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
if only the forums were down more :swoon:

Zassiliss
May 31, 2011

the cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

At first when I looked at this thread I thought "she doesn't look like she has downs."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Otacon posted:

please put microwaves mom as the forums downs girl

actually just post that picture of microwaves mom itt, tia

• Locked thread