Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
it's cool seeing girls you know on there and then finding out they want to gently caress you, tinder owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
post your tinder finds itt

these girls are thirsty as hell

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
poo poo from today

it's mainly good as an icebreaker for meeting girls on campus

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
yeah 'cause casual sex is gay and totally not fun/awesome

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Xaris posted:

tbh wonderful pussy is prolly an overstatement. buuut yeah i imagine tinder+dorms is prolly pretty crazy, kids got it lucky nowadays. we actually had to go to social activities like a lame rear end bowling alley in the dungeon on campus and lame outdoor campus film festivals.

if you live near a college campus it is literally a pussy mill, sorry guy

also met some girls that i like as friends too so it's been cool for campus stuff. me and a few girls signed up for a school beach trip together and it was because of tinder so cool i guess

still though if i was actually trying to find a wife i would not use this app, but i guess that poo poo happens

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 16, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Voted Worst Mom posted:

uh this girl is cute wth

nigga u lie

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
went to hang out with a chick I met off tinder and ended up making out and got a legit date out of it

she plays volleyball at my college so yeet

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

poo poo from today

it's mainly good as an icebreaker for meeting girls on campus

well she is better than these 3 from earlier so whatever. she's just in crazy good shape and looks ridiculous in short-shorts.

edit: it'd be weird dating a girl my height though, oh well

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im drank talking to sorority girls and getting invited to parties at the beginning of the semester so i dont know what you dudes are about

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

Start a conversation about how bad drivers license photos are and try to get her to show you hers.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

dotalchemy posted:

Yes. And it's not worth it. I experimented by only swiping right on everyone, and only the ugly ones swipe right back.

gently caress Tinder.

have you considered you may be "an ugly"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
prostitution should be legal but im too young to care

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i usually open with "bitch you wanna taste my nut?" then "jk" then "but no really"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
50/50 chance she's real. People know it's a superficial app and treat it like one. If you click with someone then cool. Hang out and you already expressed mutual attraction so gently caress/get hosed.

only two chicks i've hosed with off tinder and i gotta say the internet is one chill place

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

pro tip get them to bring you :420:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
def not me im gay

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Jesuss christ I like to gently caress. Sometimes I like to meet slame whales and slam them, loving hard, and by that I mean loving them hard. I also smoke weed and do other insane and cool drugs and drink with the slam whales and the many, many hot bitches that I shove my tiny cock and balls into. I love making gently caress :twisted:

this but unironically

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

Just FYI from someone who actually lifts: it is really way less effort to write the program than to actually develop any visible muscle mass.

Lift free weights and get your diet in order? This is coming from someone pulling 2-a-days right now. There isn't much to it if you're a skinny gently caress like I was - supplement with three 30g protein shakes a day on top of your current diet and watch your weight/strength go way the gently caress up. Switch up routine every few weeks and you're golden as long as you're pushing yourself to exertion. Working out is loving easy once it's a habit; you literally have no excuse and it'll improve your life in a myriad of ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Meg From Family Guy posted:

When I'm not banging slam whales I am working out , or posting about either on SomethingWAful

I get that Elliot Rodgers vibe from you

edit: and yes i'm up for my 8 a.m. workout ready to get it in son

edit2: lettin' that oatmeal/strawberries/diced apples to kick in first; then ima down a vanilla protein shake filled with a banana(for potassium duh)/honey(carbs)/ice(to chill bro)

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Aug 24, 2014

• Locked thread