Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D-Pad posted:

I circumcised my kids to show my solidarity with Israel.

B-but Palestinians are circumcised too! :ohdear:

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

MeLKoR posted:

B-but Palestinians are circumcised too! :ohdear:

YHWH can tell the difference.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

YHWH can tell the difference.

Oh you got the mohel dick sucking package as well, never mind then.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

Also the AAP only supports "nicking" as alternative to a family doing something worse and as a way to get parents to do it with a doctor rather than a priest:

oooooooooooooooooooh i see, it supports it on harm reduction grounds, that makes

http://www2.aap.org/advocacy/releases/fgc-may27-2010.htm posted:

The AAP does not endorse the practice of offering a 'clitoral nick.' This minimal pinprick is forbidden under federal law and the AAP does not recommend it to its members.

oh maybe in certain grounds it

quote:

We retracted the policy because it is important that the world health community understands the AAP is totally opposed to all forms of female genital cutting, both here in the U.S. and anywhere else in the world.

yase truly the words of an organization that supports clitoral nicking!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Trabisnikof posted:

But keep sticking your fingers in your ears and continue to ignore the legitimate health and safety reasons why newborn male circumcision should be an option available to parents.

None of what you posted says anything about newborn circumcision being somehow superior, what are you on about? :psyduck:

Cultural, religious and ethnic traditions don't stack at all against bodily integrity either, sorry.

• Locked thread