Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
lol if you don't use TMP to set up melee hits and then kife dudes to save ammo for useful guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

didn't they buff red9 and a few other guns in the ported versions?

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

notZaar posted:

Supplex moves only unlocks when you reach the castle, but you can do it on everybody I think.

naw leon just arbitrarily can't do it on the regular villagers, because when you run into those again during a segment of the castle you're back to kicking people. pretty sure this is how it works in mercenaries too

maybe he's like goku where he doesn't use his strongest moves on the riff-raff

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

why stomp people when I can knife them in the dick

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

pick like 3 guns

use those 3 guns

if you have 50 guns ammo drops for all of them and you end up with not enough and you spread yourself too thin unless you own. this also applies to dead space

this is really good advice to make the game way less fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

there's literally no reason to ever use the other mangum (I think it has slightly more ammo but it does way less damage so it doesn't balance out at all). it's just there to promote killer7 and is otherwise worse in every way

magnum protip, if you upgrade a guns capacity when it's not fully loaded you get a free reload

Fellis posted:

tmp still a bad gun that takes up vital space that should be used for Black Bass (L) storage

i guess its good for shooting kneecaps but anything else is pants on head retarded

tmp owns because you get to set up melee hits/shoot objects and save your real ammo for killing dirty spanish people

it's also good for blowing up shields if you for whatever reason don't just wanna shotgun that poo poo off

• Locked thread