Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
yeah irl beta males are like second-in-command / candidates to be the new alpha

the term these dorks are lookign for is omega male

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
might as well call them closeted transsexuals because they just act like women

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cream_Filling posted:

Isn't that the thing with the dog dicks from the tumblr thread?

If I irradiate my balls will I get a dog dick? is that the secret of the true alphas?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Delta males because triangles and poo poo

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Cream_Filling posted:

yeah irl beta males are like second-in-command / candidates to be the new alpha

NO IRL the alpha male is the dad, the alpha bitch is the mom, and all the betas are their kids. The pack is a family. The only way that alpha/beta command poo poo falls into place is in captivity, AKA animal jail, where all the animals are insane and freaking out constantly. Even among the primates that poo poo doesn't really fly. "Man but gorillas have one lead male with a bunch of females, and all other males are driven off!". No stupid, all other males are his kids. They are driven off when they are too old to mooch off their parents anymore. This is only a relevant example if you feel a pressing need to gently caress your mom and the other women that have acted like your mom their entire life. Hell, among a lot of primates that one male all female group is female dominated, and the male is just a kept dick. They might ditch him for a new one, but the female group will always stay together. Chimpanzees *do* have real fights over social hierarchy....but these can be grooming or poo poo talking fights. If you want to be the animal kingdom's version of a cliche gay hairdresser, you too can be an alpha!

Real men know how animal social dynamics work :colbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im not a playa i just get cucked a lot :(

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

im not a playa i just get cucked a lot :(

Sorry about that. Actually, what would it be called when you're 6'0" and 135 (gently caress last year.) and gently caress a bro's girl. Reverse cuck?

9/10 of those things seemed like legit issues that people have. The alpha poo poo didn't seen like the answer though.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
you would be the "bull" i believe is the correct term

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

but i don't want to. adam kibr is my heroe

Just remember, UV light - testicles - 200% .... a formula for winners (and tanned balls)

lol that femme little queer thinks of himself as "alpha male"

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
his nipples are so far from his collar bone

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Luvcow posted:

This is my beta male, My great grandfather smuggled him out of Germany in his rear end during ww2 and brought him to America

i had one of these but he was really fighty so i returned him and yelled at petco for sellign me an alpha fish

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boogaleeboo posted:

NO IRL the alpha male is the dad, the alpha bitch is the mom, and all the betas are their kids. The pack is a family. The only way that alpha/beta command poo poo falls into place is in captivity, AKA animal jail, where all the animals are insane and freaking out constantly. Even among the primates that poo poo doesn't really fly. "Man but gorillas have one lead male with a bunch of females, and all other males are driven off!". No stupid, all other males are his kids. They are driven off when they are too old to mooch off their parents anymore. This is only a relevant example if you feel a pressing need to gently caress your mom and the other women that have acted like your mom their entire life. Hell, among a lot of primates that one male all female group is female dominated, and the male is just a kept dick. They might ditch him for a new one, but the female group will always stay together. Chimpanzees *do* have real fights over social hierarchy....but these can be grooming or poo poo talking fights. If you want to be the animal kingdom's version of a cliche gay hairdresser, you too can be an alpha!

Real men know how animal social dynamics work :colbert:

yeah the chimp example is pretty good since you can be alpha not by being the biggest or craziest but just by being good at chimp politics so if one of hte big chimp mouths off to you all your friends jump him and he falls back in line

of course you can also do this by being the biggest bully but once they start getting old or injured those chimps often get ostrasized real quick and starve. there was also a rare case where a bunch of betas teamed up and straight killed one of the more big/violent type alphas, though it was a pretty unprecedented case

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 15, 2014

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
ZETA rules!

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

SaltLick posted:

so how alpha is a bleached rear end in a top hat

You're supposed to do the inverse with all the UV on the balls/taint

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007
Zetas for life!

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

It's pretty funny that some people have devised a way to sell stuff to men the same way cosmetics/hygiene companies sell stuff to women: you suck, you're ugly and no one loves you - buy this book/supplement/treatment to be less gross.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
All you really need to be a man are some aviator sunglasses and a bottle of off-brand Drakkar Noir

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Apparition posted:

I keep seeing this pop up, whats the story behind it?

its the forum downs lady's mom

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
a few years ago i could read crazy bullshit on the internet and laugh at it but now my eyes just slide over the words. i wonder if its me being used to skimming poo poo all the time or that i am just getting older and can't be bothered

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i think i am one of these "beta" personalities. ask me about my boring life

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i have been fostering three beta males that follow me around and help me finish building my nest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mambo No. 5
Feb 25, 2009

Admiral Parry "Terror" Sornis,
Dead Birds Society

Boogaleeboo posted:

Beta male poo poo is actually alpha male poo poo, the things random douches think of as "alpha" behavior is actually animals in confinement acting out their version of a psychotic break. Actual alphas in nature are basically your dad. If you made a wolf into a dude, he wouldn't be getting a facial tat and banging some random chick on a park bench just to show he doesn't give a gently caress, he'd be driving his daughter to soccer practice in a minivan and finding a sensible insurance policy.

Watched a documentary once that was basically this, hell even wolverines are like this and they're basically the alpha-critter in NA.

• Locked thread