Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

UV radiation to my balls sounds like a great idea, I've tried fire, low-level radiation, olive oil injection, prolonged arab-strapping, greenstuff, latex, menchurianing, moonstones, high-kinetic therapy, low-kinetic therapy, twisteraphy, primal scream therapy, acupuncture, acupressure, amomtizizing, sulphuric acid immersion, botoxing, psychotestecology and I still do housework and the old ball-and-chain doesn't accept the fact that my balls are in constant searing unbearable pain as an excuse and it is seriously killing me since I can barely move without feeling how my testes dangle as though they were filled with red-hot lead and this may be the increased masculinity I sorely need to tell her "shut up bitch" and declare to the world that although I hate all people I hate women the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

It's pretty funny that some people have devised a way to sell stuff to men the same way cosmetics/hygiene companies sell stuff to women: you suck, you're ugly and no one loves you - buy this book/supplement/treatment to be less gross.

• Locked thread