Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

ladyboy pancake posted:

Water is probably the most derivative, plebeian drink there is, and yet people drink it all the time every day. Go make yourself some chocolate milk or a cocktail or something, jesus.

Talk about how stupid and boring water drinkers are here.

Your spider is walking on water.

Also yeah gently caress water I drink only mountain dew.
Who wants to drink something spiders walk on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Well water is one of the main elements OP. If there wasn't water coke, sprite, Gatorade, etc wouldn't have the refreshing water "style" and would just be powders.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Your spider is walking on water.

Also yeah gently caress water I drink only mountain dew.
Who wants to drink something spiders walk on?

You don't know nothin about anything, Al Borland.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
one of my coworkers drinks sprite with no ice because it might be mistaken for water, and people who drink water "are sharp and really know what's going on"

not kidding.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
imho u should drink distilled water instead of any other drink

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

rezatahs posted:

water is actually really good. i drink like a gallon a day and 25% of my day is taking giant pisses. ownz

yep this right here.

also no soda, no 'energy' drinks, just a black coffee or two in the AM and no later than 12pm (maybe a $3 ice coffee with a little cream and sugar twice a week if i have time to stop) - refill the same 16.9 fl oz water plastic bottles with free water all day long - and then sometimes a beer when i get home, sometimes maybe more than one if i feel so inclined...spend my lunch break reading or walking around, eat about one full meal per day, have a snack or two during the week at work (mooching off the company paid for food of course) when my stomach starts to feel like its dissolving itself or i feel like im going to pass out, then maybe splurge a little on the weekends and spend maybe $30 tops on whatever i want to eat friday night to sunday night.

i think it works well

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Copley Depot posted:

water is the basis of life as we know it

hahahaha yeah fuckin right tell me how there's life in the desert if you need water for living :rolleyes:

naem
May 29, 2011

It's got electrolytes

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Boogaleeboo posted:

OP you are mostly water.

Hope this helps.

Rude.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
i was walking home from the bus today and water suddenly started falling on me from out of the sky, what gently caress is this bullshit?

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Amarcarts posted:

Lol at these people saying water sucks. It's the healthiest thing you can drink. Just mix it with cool aid powder or flavored syrup and it tastes great.

loving lol

"Horse poo poo is the healthiest thing you can eat! Just have an apple or some chocolate in between bites and it tastes great!"

that what you sound like rn.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ladyboy pancake posted:

i was walking home from the bus today and water suddenly started falling on me from out of the sky, what gently caress is this bullshit?
local branch of the skywizard union is throwing a strike

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i only drink voss specialty water

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I only drink deionized water so fluoride doesn't mess up my precious bodily fluids

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
drink cum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
People are 75% water.
The Earth is 75% water.

Co-incidence? I think not.

psyman
Nov 1, 2008
I only drink hot water.

Drinking cold water is unimaginable to me, especially of a morning. Seriously, try warm to hot water for drinking and you won't go back.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

psyman posted:

I only drink hot water.

Drinking cold water is unimaginable to me, especially of a morning. Seriously, try warm to hot water for drinking and you won't go back.
I do this, but I like to put some dried leaves and poo poo in there beforehand to flavour it

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Squeezy Farm posted:

Well water is one of the main elements OP. If there wasn't water coke, sprite, Gatorade, etc wouldn't have the refreshing water "style" and would just be powders.

water is not an element it's a substance composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen you noob

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao if you drink anything without sugar in it

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i only drink voss specialty water

yo this looks fancy as gently caress, where can i buy it

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
lol at anyone with a corporeal body just evolve into pulsing orbs of infinite energy already you noobz

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
i only drink cum and piss

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Water can sometimes do this so I am wary of it

Demon Lord
Jun 8, 2003
ex nihil, ex omni, ad infinitum
You can make water better if you mix it with ethanol and hops. HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
On no account will a commie ever drink water. Are you a commie, OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHNYenN7OY

• Locked thread