Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

My final fantasy 8 disc 3 that my uncle hosed up so I could never finish it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Coolguye posted:

You missed nothing

I was young enough that it'd felt like I'd spent most of my life playing that game when that dude broke the one disc. I was pretty heart broken even if nothing much happens till the end after disc 2.

Disc 2 was actually really borked too so I ended up doing that one FMV fight thing when you're hanging from the flying armour at maybe 1FPS, closer to .5FPS the entire time cause I hadn't saved in ages.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

:rip: giant box full of copied PS1 games my 10 year old self had bought all by himself from the weird lady down the street, lost when a stepbrother took them all

:rip: my friends copy of Devil May Cry 4 I had to buy again cause someone stole it to sell for crack

:rip: most of the games the next door neighbor loaned us lost when a bunch of psycho kids seiged my house and broke in through the window to steal my stuff

:rip: 400 hour morrowind save, lost cause someone sold my xbox for crack.

Crack is basically the root of all of my lost game problems

• Locked thread