Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I'm Gay

Admit it, even your tiny schlong just falls out of the surprisingly loose fitting boxers. Idk why the labyrinth of cloth is so god drat short vs boxer briefs.

Briefs alone, let's not even go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mange Mite
Sep 11, 2005

Too tight on my oversized balls op, knit boxers are superior

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

CommNdo is best of all. My balls need to be free after shining a UV light on them all morning

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I'm Gay

Like loose knit like a baby blanket

baw
Nov 5, 2008
RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

this thread is bound to spark controversy

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I'm Gay

Zipper and/or button fly is uncomfortable. Same argument goes for boxers that have the button.

Also rolling around in bed sucks in boxers cause they don't stretch as easy

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

you should post pictures of men modeling these underwears in order to prove your point

subhuman filth
Oct 31, 2006

pretty intense assertion op

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

banana hammock

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

They're sexy imo

Mange Mite
Sep 11, 2005

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Zipper and/or button fly is uncomfortable. Same argument goes for boxers that have the button.

thats why i specified knit boxers

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

I was visited by a giant last night. Twice.

Cream_Filling posted:

thats why i specified knit boxers

Yeah but when you wear jeans you get the grandpa rear end

Alan Smithee
Jan 3, 2005
"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.

By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew."

by GRRM;
the American Tolkien.

The correct answer is toga party all the time

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

I made the switch from boxers to boxer briefs last year. No regrets.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Silk/poly boxers are the heighest teir of underwear. Too bad they don't make them anymore.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011
CARDIOVORAX BELIVES A POLICEMAN WHO GROPES A WOMAN SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB, AND DO A HUNDRED HOURS OF COMUNITY SERVICE UNDER THE PAIN OF GOING TO PRISON IF HE BREAKS HIS PAROLE

Real men go commando. Wimps.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003

Shitpost Extraordinaire Conquistador & Preeminent Good Frogger Scumlord Tacobueno Present:

i agree with the op

Melchior
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3

boxer briefs are lame and lovely because the legs ride up and you spend all drat day pulling them down again while sitting and looking like a mongo in the process

Alan Smithee
Jan 3, 2005
"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.

By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew."

by GRRM;
the American Tolkien.

Cardiovorax posted:

Real men go commando. Wimps.

Pants making GBS threads just went to a whole new level for this guy

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

Melchior posted:

boxer briefs are lame and lovely because the legs ride up and you spend all drat day pulling them down again while sitting and looking like a mongo in the process

or you could lose weight

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

C string or butt plug.

Alan Smithee
Jan 3, 2005

by GRRM;
the American Tolkien.

SPACE HOMOS posted:

C string or butt plug.

But what's gonna protect against dick drippings

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 10, 2004

I like boxer briefs but I hate having to go over the fence at public urinals

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

But what's gonna protect against dick drippings

do the "helicopter" after peeing, alternatively a mouth.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003

Shitpost Extraordinaire Conquistador & Preeminent Good Frogger Scumlord Tacobueno Present:

Melchior posted:

lol

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I can't respect a guy not willing to wear a thong 24/7.

Alan Smithee
Jan 3, 2005

by GRRM;
the American Tolkien.

SPACE HOMOS posted:

do the "helicopter" after peeing, alternatively a mouth.

Haven't you heard the adage "no matter how hard you shake a dance the last drop always falls in your pants"

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I'm Gay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I like boxer briefs but I hate having to go over the fence at public urinals

Lol over the fence. There's an escape hatch! It's more labyrinthine and devious than boxers, but at least your dong don't pop out constantly

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011
CARDIOVORAX BELIVES A POLICEMAN WHO GROPES A WOMAN SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB, AND DO A HUNDRED HOURS OF COMUNITY SERVICE UNDER THE PAIN OF GOING TO PRISON IF HE BREAKS HIS PAROLE

at least your dong don't pop out constantly
How exactly is this a bad thing again?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003

bc dongs flopping against the harsher material of a pant leg vs the nice soft material of underwear is sadface

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Ladies underwear or bust.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

i'm so sorry but i have to go now. my time here is finally ogre.

I wish I could wear boxer briefs, but my varicocele in my left nut requires more support than boxer briefs can provide. I have to wear full on briefs now, or a jock strap.

georgesil
Aug 14, 2014

I tried to wear boxers but i always felt like going commando and God forbid to see a nice chick in a public space...

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I'm Gay

JakeP posted:

I wish I could wear boxer briefs, but my varicocele in my left nut requires more support than boxer briefs can provide. I have to wear full on briefs now, or a jock strap.

loving cut it off you have a spare

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

OPEN YOUR MIND...

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

I made the switch from boxers to boxer briefs last year. No regrets.

Same

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

Boxer briefs help to greatly cut down on chaffing, a dire summer goon concern.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts Rock!

I switched from briefs to box briefs, then 9/11 happened. No regrets!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Your turn, Ben...

PS JOE FLACCO FUCKING SUCKS

Lol you don't sleep naked. That's too funny

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked

if you have a dick and balls boxer briefs are the way to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

pee dots will never not make me giggle