Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Fetus Tree posted:

i agree with the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

JakeP posted:

I wish I could wear boxer briefs, but my varicocele in my left nut requires more support than boxer briefs can provide. I have to wear full on briefs now, or a jock strap.

lol you know like half of all men have a left testicular varicocele and you dont actually have to wear special orthopedic underwear?

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

G-strings. Its like god is holding your balls so they never brush against your legs all day.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

StarkWhite posted:

lol you know like half of all men have a left testicular varicocele and you dont actually have to wear special orthopedic underwear?

I am also kind of confused because boxer briefs are basically just briefs with legs. I don't think they offer any more or less support than briefs, the only difference is they're acceptable to wear past childhood.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

JakeP posted:

I wish I could wear boxer briefs, but my varicocele in my left nut requires more support than boxer briefs can provide. I have to wear full on briefs now, or a jock strap.

you sure that's not a hernia, bro? I ask as a concerned citizen who had a hernia that was misdiagnosed as a varicocele by two different doctors over an eight year period.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Tim Raines IRL posted:

you sure that's not a hernia, bro? I ask as a concerned citizen who had a hernia that was misdiagnosed as a varicocele by two different doctors over an eight year period.
Can confirm testicular hernias are something that doctors never seem to look for. Mine wasn't discovered until I went to the doctors with weird abdominal pain and I learned the reason my balls would look bigger on some days than others was because that was my intestines in my scrotum.

American sex ed everyone.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

At the very least you should be wearing regular briefs if you aren't a pre-teen.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Boxer briefs are in fact superior. Also powder your junk, especially in the summertime.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I wear woman's panties cuz they make my dick look great

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Can confirm testicular hernias are something that doctors never seem to look for. Mine wasn't discovered until I went to the doctors with weird abdominal pain and I learned the reason my balls would look bigger on some days than others was because that was my intestines in my scrotum.

The two (GP) doctors who overlooked this both did the cough test every loving year at my physical. So, given that they didn't detect what was apparently a pretty obvious hernia, what exactly were they doing besides pawing at my balls?

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
lol if you wear mens' underwear

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

that was my intestines in my scrotum.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
gently caress yeah under wears

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

whoflungpoop posted:

gently caress yeah under wears

what a small dong

boxer briefs are the way to go if you like wearing any sort of pants besides loose cargo shorts

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
my cock is too big for any kind of underwear

#alphamaleproblems

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mookface posted:

Yeah but when you wear jeans you get the grandpa rear end

wrong your ethinking of regular boxers

also buy tighter jeans

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Boxer briefs ride up like crazy and there's no fly. No thanks pal.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What is anal leakage like?

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

zakharov posted:

Boxer briefs ride up like crazy and there's no fly. No thanks pal.

i have two pairs of boxer briefs and they have flies.

they do ride up a lot though i thought that was part of the appeal

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
I save money by just wearing old socks on my cock.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxm1wRIbJE

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
no underwear best underwear

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Tim Raines IRL posted:

The two (GP) doctors who overlooked this both did the cough test every loving year at my physical. So, given that they didn't detect what was apparently a pretty obvious hernia, what exactly were they doing besides pawing at my balls?

charge u a lot of money while being incompetent

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
GOT BIG GENITALS OP MY DONG CANT FLEX IN THERE

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Tim Raines IRL posted:

i have two pairs of boxer briefs and they have flies.
you're supposed to wash them

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Zeluth posted:

What is anal leakage like?

Ask your mom

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
bad opinion ban op

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
It felt weird typing it out but trust me it was even weirder learning just what was wrong with me. Not many guys can say they've felt their intestines but I can.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel nauseous now.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
same

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

Inguinal hernias are actually really common, lifetime risk is like 30%

if things really go bad and it strangulates the bowel you can die from it too

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
How do i know if i am at risk of Ball Death

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Illegal Username posted:

How do i know if i am at risk of Ball Death

youre thinking of testicular torsion

otherwise, i dunno, wikipedia?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

quote:

Hernias present as bulges in the groin area that can become more prominent when coughing, straining, or standing up. They are rarely painful, and the bulge commonly disappears on lying down. The inability to "reduce", or place the bulge back into the abdomen usually means the hernia is 'incarcerated' which requires emergency surgery.

Significant pain is suggestive of strangulated bowel (an incarcerated indirect inguinal hernia).

As the hernia progresses, contents of the abdominal cavity, such as the intestines, can descend into the hernia and run the risk of being pinched within the hernia, causing an intestinal obstruction. If the blood supply of the portion of the intestine caught in the hernia is compromised, the hernia is deemed "strangulated" and gut ischemia and gangrene can result, with potentially fatal consequences. The timing of complications is not predictable. Emergency surgery for incarceration and strangulation carry much higher risk than planned, "elective" procedures. However, the risk of incarceration is low, evaluated at 0.2% per year.[2] On the other hand, surgical intervention has a significant risk of causing inguinodynia, and this is why minimally symptomatic patients are advised to watchful waiting.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I am also kind of confused because boxer briefs are basically just briefs with legs. I don't think they offer any more or less support than briefs, the only difference is they're acceptable to wear past childhood.

i think you got something in your head mixed the wrong way around somewhere down the line. the progression goes: briefs as child, boxers shorts as an insecure teenager, boxer briefs as you begin to mature, then regular briefs again as you finally become a man

Cnut the Great fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Aug 14, 2014

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Cream_Filling posted:

youre thinking of testicular torsion
I actually had one of those too! Far and away most painful thing I've ever felt, the kind of pain that makes you throw up it's so wrenching. Kinda wonder if it was ever used for medieval torture.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i think you got something in your head mixed the wrong way around somewhere down the line. the progression goes: briefs as child, boxers shorts as an insecure teenager, boxer briefs as you begin to mature, then regular briefs again as you finally become a man
I dunno I'm currently 25 and wear boxer briefs because my butt is super cute in them and everyone I've dated prefers them to boxers and briefs.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

I prefer those skimpy little briefs that really hug the package, makes me feel sexy

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Commando but I wear boxers sometimes too, like just to lounge around the house in or if my peen is chafed and frail after an hours long cranked out wanking binge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
i wear thongs like a real man's man

• Locked thread