Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Too tight on my oversized balls op, knit boxers are superior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Zipper and/or button fly is uncomfortable. Same argument goes for boxers that have the button.

Also rolling around in bed sucks in boxers cause they don't stretch as easy

thats why i specified knit boxers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mookface posted:

Yeah but when you wear jeans you get the grandpa rear end

wrong your ethinking of regular boxers

also buy tighter jeans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

Can confirm testicular hernias are something that doctors never seem to look for. Mine wasn't discovered until I went to the doctors with weird abdominal pain and I learned the reason my balls would look bigger on some days than others was because that was my intestines in my scrotum.

American sex ed everyone.

Inguinal hernias are actually really common, lifetime risk is like 30%

if things really go bad and it strangulates the bowel you can die from it too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Illegal Username posted:

How do i know if i am at risk of Ball Death

youre thinking of testicular torsion

otherwise, i dunno, wikipedia?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

quote:

Hernias present as bulges in the groin area that can become more prominent when coughing, straining, or standing up. They are rarely painful, and the bulge commonly disappears on lying down. The inability to "reduce", or place the bulge back into the abdomen usually means the hernia is 'incarcerated' which requires emergency surgery.

Significant pain is suggestive of strangulated bowel (an incarcerated indirect inguinal hernia).

As the hernia progresses, contents of the abdominal cavity, such as the intestines, can descend into the hernia and run the risk of being pinched within the hernia, causing an intestinal obstruction. If the blood supply of the portion of the intestine caught in the hernia is compromised, the hernia is deemed "strangulated" and gut ischemia and gangrene can result, with potentially fatal consequences. The timing of complications is not predictable. Emergency surgery for incarceration and strangulation carry much higher risk than planned, "elective" procedures. However, the risk of incarceration is low, evaluated at 0.2% per year.[2] On the other hand, surgical intervention has a significant risk of causing inguinodynia, and this is why minimally symptomatic patients are advised to watchful waiting.

• Locked thread