Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i liked ben kuchera for about three, maybe four articles when he was still writing for penny arcade, and i started realizing what a loving sack of doorknobs he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Y-Hat posted:

hey look ben kuchera is being stupid as hell, what are the odds

*looks at odds*

Uhm, well, er, that is to say, they are *adjusts bowtie* they're very good. I mean, as close to being one hundread percent without being, uh *shrugs emphatically* one hundred percent.

*coughs, artificially*

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
THE NEW TOMB RAIDER 2 IS GOING TO COME OUT ON THE X-BOX ONE BEFORE THE PLAY-STATION 4 OR THE PERSONAL-COMPUTER

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

*hauls out massive, giant sign that says IT'S A BAD GAME*

THAT MEANS IT'S A BAD GAME. OKAY? NOW, WHEN IT IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON OTHER PLATFORMS THAT DO NOT BEGIN WITH THE LETTER X, BUT INSTEAD WITH THE MAGICAL LETTER P - P CAN MEAN PLAYSTATION OR PERSONAL COMPUTER; PLEASE REMEMBER THIS - THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THE NEW TOMB RAIDER 2 MAGICALLY TRANSFORM INTO AN OKAY GAME. OKAY? I DON'T loving CARE HOW FUN OR GOOD IT IS; SINCE IT DIDN'T COME OUT ON MY PLATFORM OF CHOICE FIRST, IT IS FOREVER TAINTED, AND FILLED WITH COMEDY-FAIL AIDS, AND SUCKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL LIKE IT.

BUT NOT DURING THIS GENERATION!!!!!!

SQUEENIX - YOU SHOULDA TALKED TO ME BEFORE YOU DID ANY OF THIS, BUT YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU SOW THE SEEDS OF RUIN

• Locked thread