Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I suggest we bake angry fish with lemon and butter. I have a nice, white wine that should go perfect with his light, flaky meat

You were on the updated list I don't see why you want to continue getting any nutritional value out of a fish weighing less than 3 oz when wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you know the cool kids? from school? well they died, and we should too, if we want to make anything of ourselves.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

angry fish is an orange roughy right they are delish

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bo-Pepper posted:

:stare:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

His wife(who probably doesn't even love him anyway) will understand that he was sacrificed for the greater good.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
I'm cool cause i was on the first list but not the most recent list

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

pig slut lisa posted:

you know the cool kids? from school? well they died, and we should too, if we want to make anything of ourselves.

*died irl in some sandstormy shithole along with all of my friends, communicates telepathitically with government doctors now lmao*

Corn Glizzy

Angry Fish loves to gently caress all night

NOT

Salmiakki

ive been on every single one of these lists so i think that means i will live forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
I'm so glad you remembered me, angry fish :)

• Locked thread