Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

she has a lot of spares I bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
look at these noobs watching power rangers, clearly you haven't experienced the far superior japanses version Super Sentai Zyuranger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG13DKQA7bE

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Regantor posted:

Why not just throw the staff right at the megazord itself? If you grew one of the rangers up to a giant size whilst inside of it, they'd get all squished up and squeeze out of the cracks like meaty toothpaste. Problem solved!

she throws teh staff and then they go get the megazord seriously have you even seen the show?!?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I was a little too old for this show when it came out so I thought it was "gay" or "for fags". Kinda wish I had that sweet hipster mentality back then because this seems kinda good ironically now.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Rutibex posted:

look at these noobs watching power rangers, clearly you haven't experienced the far superior japanses version Super Sentai Zyuranger

DINO BUCKLER!

Xornvestite
Jan 31, 2009
I figured she used her little floating bicycle to ride down and get it. I was looking for a clip on Youtube and found Rita/Bandora's last scenes in Zyuranger. After being banished, she chills out and starts rapping, then dances around with her henchmen's baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba486i7xUFM

entropy
Jul 19, 2003

I'm afraid I just blue and gold myself.

Copley Depot posted:

i'd give rita repulsa my staff, iykwim

Unlikely. Every time you asked her for sex she'd be like "UGGHHH I HAVE SUCH A HEADACHE"

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

anyone else bothered the moon had a blue sky

It wasn't the moon it was another planet

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Rutibex posted:

Sorry bro only racists watch Jewranger. Sorry you just outed yourself

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Ramsus posted:

I was a little too old for this show when it came out so I thought it was "gay" or "for fags". Kinda wish I had that sweet hipster mentality back then because this seems kinda good ironically now.

I enjoy Power Rangers semi-ironically because it's pretty much a classic awful B-Movie in TV show form. You've got giant rubber monsters, Johnny Socko style giant robots, excessive kung-fu, terrible alien costumes and underpaid awful teenage actors from a foreign country trying to be Americans (New Zealand/Australia). The only way it could be more B-Movie is if they filmed in the Philippines and Sid Haig and/or Roger Corman was involved.

Plus it's all on Netflix so you can skip terrible eps if you want. Since the show has three kinds of episodes:

-Good Ones (We have to save this extreme sports competition with friendship and spin kicks!)
-Awful ones (85% of the show)
-OHMYGODHOWMUCHACIDAMION ones (a solid ~25% of MMPR is poo poo like evil alien vegetables using psychic powers for rap battles)

Also hillarious are the ones where they try and be serious (the series where they were some kind of future space police who's boss was a guy in a blue wolf costume or the one where they had a time traveling train) or to badly jump on some big fad (there was an entire Harry Potter themed series where they lived in a magical tree and rode broomsticks).

also, like, hit the bong before watching any of this poo poo. It's like a form of media tactically developed to appeal to people who smoke.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
i just thought the putty patrol finds it and brings it back to her :shrug:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Rutibex posted:

Haha who gives a poo poo you loving nerd

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales
i think she and zedd become nice in the last episode through magic

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ramsus posted:

my dad would always go "wow Rita's pretty hot."
This annoyed me to no end.

Wolfsheim posted:

i think she and zedd become nice in the last episode through magic

I didn't get that far in the series but I remmeber they got married. Then some clock guy came and hosed poo poo up and they were out of a job.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Aug 16, 2014

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Al Borland posted:

my dad would always go "wow Rita's pretty hot."
This annoyed me to no end.

Your father had the right idea. I found myself jealous of Lord Zedd on more than one occasion. I guess that's where my struggle with self-mutilation and chrome car accessories began...

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Your father had the right idea. I found myself jealous of Lord Zedd on more than one occasion. I guess that's where my struggle with self-mutilation and chrome car accessories began...

lol. And thus began your long path to something awful. Perhaps on a car forum you were introduced to hello.jpeg and thought. "I wonder what a rim in a gaping anus would look like?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Ramsus posted:

it is but has limited play since every fuckin episode is exactly the same so you might get through a sixer of pbr and two episodes before giving up forever

• Locked thread