Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

The way he pronounces apocalypse drives me nuts, is there a reason that being afflicted with the sperg bad gives people that stupid voice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Where is this guy from? I gather canada but it seems like there's something else too. Feel like I'm touching the poop for even thinking this.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
A-poc-neeps

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I wonder what that mom is doing that both of her sons turned out that way. Is it her poisoned womb? Is it the clear lack of a father figure? At least those two will always have each other.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Verisimilidude posted:

I wonder what that mom is doing that both of her sons turned out that way. Is it her poisoned womb? Is it the clear lack of a father figure? At least those two will always have each other.

Vaccinations.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Verisimilidude posted:

Anime probably.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

The way he pronounces apocalypse drives me nuts, is there a reason that being afflicted with the sperg bad gives people that stupid voice?

My guess would be a lack of IRL socializing. When you never speak to anyone you have no real baseline for how to properly enunciate so they eventually decay into gibberish. Sort of like how deaf people can't speak properly because they can't hear themselves.

Bivouac
Mar 19, 2006
whatever seacow

I didn't know fragmaster had a son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

You make a good point but I don't see holes in the walls from that kid trying to spindash into them so I'm going to have to maintain my claim

• Locked thread