Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

HD for us poors without ESPN, quality selection options and looks better than cable

http://failmark.com/bears_43e2wq1.htm

Another HD stream that I'm pretty sure is mobile friendly: http://topbasedstream.moonfruit.com/

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bort Bortles posted:

This is awesome thank you. I'll probably end up going out to the local sports bar for dinner and a couple beers anyway but if this site is legit it'll be super handy.

It's totally legit. I can find more streams if need be but that one has the best quality I've seen around, and why subject ourselves to shittier quality options?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Another HD stream that I'm pretty sure is mobile friendly: http://topbasedstream.moonfruit.com/

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Jared Allen just looks wrong in that uniform.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Holy gently caress 300 roster moves in a year?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I always wonder, does plastering your companies logo all over actually make people more likely to buy it? Maybe I'm weird but that never works on me for these big events

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

THe bears....are not very good on defense

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Also poop: Those hideous Jags helmets.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Vaders Jester posted:

The matte black is pretty cool but then totally ruined by the gold at the back.

It's one or the other. Either one alone is fine but combined its hideous

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Remember when RG3 was good and wasn't busted up and taken to that bizarre little wood shack on the sidelines?

Good times.

gently caress the Rams got so many good picks out of that.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chokes McGee posted:

"This guy, this Hansel kid. I tell you what, man, he's got the moves. Breadcrumbs, witch trickeration, he's got it all. I kind of like to call him the Hat Grinder, because I'm completely insane."

Would read this or listen to this audiobook holy poo poo :lol:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

What a weak rear end call

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lessail posted:

i'm so tired of these sprint commercials

Thanks to the magic of internet streams I get to miss these. Yet another instance where ill gotten media is superior to the legal stuff.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

JT Jag posted:

What kind of stream is it, does it cut out during commercials or do you get weird commercials the streamer puts up of, like, Indian telecoms companies

Cuts out. It owns.

Bort.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Where did this dumb loving "challenge" come from and why are these people doing this? It was twitter right? Why is this a challenge? Its cold water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lessail posted:

It's a fun little thing and during the time the challenge has been happening the ALS Association has gotten 4 million in donations

Oh. Well. I didn't know it was for a good cause. I thought it was just football hosts dumping buckets on their head like idiots

• Locked thread