Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I am so glad you decided to go ahead with this.

I love how on the monster cookies recipe your grandma wrote down "cooky". Charming as all hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

"Pumkin pie", I love it.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Butch Cassidy posted:

Noooooooooooo :negative:

The electric ignition to the range, oven, and broiler crapped out on the old Glenwood:

R.I.P. old guy. I'll need forget all the meals my grandmother cooked with you :(

Now to continue arguing with the gas company to take my god damned order despite the name on the account and send a rep to put my stove in. Because my grandmother is going to insist that she can fix it and refuse to order the service, herself :supaburn:

Dang man, that was less than a week ago when you talked about its inevitable demise. Don't buy a new one, fix it up!

• Locked thread