Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

here's mine:

i'm all alone on a desert island, wearing just my socks. Suddenly a water nymph arises from the foamy spray, and crawls up to me. shes got the upper body of zora, and the lower body of Ariel. my ideal woman. she begins peeling my socks off, and sucking my toes. Mostly the big one. Just sucking and sucking and its giving her so much pleasure that she orgasms, intensely. Im aroused, and ejaculate my seed onto her back and buttocks before she coos happily and flops back into the surf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

bacalou posted:

I wanna go to a little place, you may have heard of it...

I call it fart gently caress hell :smuggo:

beneath the rolling hills and verdant pines, under the mountain lies an inferno of anal brutality

GEExCEE

I'm walking up the marble steps to the research branch of a special library. I gather my books from the librarian, each a rare and ancient text. I take them to my study bench, and take out my notepad. Water isn't even allowed in here. I open the first book of the day. Edison, New Jersey. 1960-1970. each and every virile man has a cum entry. I glance at the first page. Aaron Aanders. The sample is a bit musty but well preserved. I look forward to my work.

GEExCEE

u place in lore top 8 at nationals yet tonetta??

GEExCEE

you do you homie

GEExCEE

everyone on the internet is a loving huge nerd

GEExCEE

i wanna gently caress a hgue tiger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

lol does anyone have the lucario's huge rear end picture?

• Locked thread