Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'll probably whip something up in the next couple of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I did it now.

Arali Tal'kina

The daughter of a slave, Arali avoided sharing the same fate as her mother when a kind benefactor bought her her freedom. The man was a Jedi Knight who had noticed she was Force-sensitive, and intended to train her. Unfortunately, those plans were cancelled when Order 63 happened and the Jedi was killed in the purge. Arali took to the Outer Rim, hopping between planets to elude the Empire and taking odd jobs for credits. She has a strong sense of justice, and dreams of crushing the Sith and bringing the Jedi back to the galaxy.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 16, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Leif. posted:

Eh. Too annoying to use, and I hate not being able to play if I don't have my specific specialized dice available. Compare with Dungeon World, which can do the same thing via a d6.

That's why you get the iOS app. :smug:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

New sheet.

Brensha the Shadow: During my travels to Nar Shadaa, I had heard often of this "Ghost of Krel Alley." I had always suspected she was Force-sensitive, and it's nice to confirm that. I've had dealings with plenty of people like her, so I'm not worried about us being able to work together.

Orion Sunfell: I know exactly what Orion's been through. To be born as a lesser being, it affects you. It affects you in a way that most people can't see. Add to that the fact that he was also taken in by a kind stranger who was taken from him, and it's almost like our lives are mirrors of each other. Only difference is that there's a chance of him finding his master. There's none for me. I want to help him find what I can't.

Nath'an'tro: I've never been too fond of the Chiss. They're too stuck-up for me, thinking they're too good to associate themselves with the rest of the galaxy. Though I have to admit, Nath'an'tro seems a bit more caring than other Chiss. Maybe a bit too caring.

Sark: Oh goodie, there's two of them. However, from what he's told me, Sark seems to dislike the Chiss' policies as much as I do. I guess you can't judge a person by their species after all. As long as he and Nath don't get too high and mighty on us, we might be able to get along.

Austin: I don't know if I can take working with this guy. It's that face of his. It's the same face as all the others. The ones who killed my master. I know he's not the one who did it, and with the way they make those clones, he might not have been alive at the time, but seeing it is a constant reminder of what I've lost. He says he's not a part of the Empire anymore, but I'm still uncomfortable with having one of their soldiers with us.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 16, 2014

• Locked thread