Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devilmaydry
Sep 3, 2012

I only take special jobs, if you know what I mean.

Brensha the Shadow

Raised on the streets of Nar Shadaa, doing whatever she can to survive, Brensha's abilities were the only thing she had to care for. With nothing else to use to survive the streets of Nar Shadaa, she trained these skills and made a bit of a name for herself, although it was mostly rumors. She later learned later just what it is they were after imperials came looking for the "Ghost of Krel Alley".

Now she travels, looking for more knowledge so she can hone her skills and avoid the people who are after Force Users like herself.

devilmaydry fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devilmaydry
Sep 3, 2012

I only take special jobs, if you know what I mean.
New sheet here

Na'than'tro: He seeks equality, but it's a fool's effort. Equality is impossible. The only people who believe that things in this galaxy can be equal are severely lacking in knowledge.

Arali Tal'kana: She's brutally optimistic. hopefully I can do the talking with the more disagreeable people we're bound to run across in order to avoid any problems. I can agree that resurecting the Jedi is a good idea, if only so the use of the force becomes less of a taboo. You couldn't ever get me to try and join such a stuffy order, though.

Orion Sunfell: He lived the same life I did... and didn't pick up any of the right lessons.

Sark: If he wants to use his skills as he pleases, I don't see a reason to stop him.

Austin: An Imperial soldier who uses the force? I'd expect him to be one of those "inquisitors" I've heard about if his cover story were better. As is... I don't know how I feel about him, besides knowing I don't trust him.

devilmaydry fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 17, 2014

• Locked thread