Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

listen up mother frigger. i have friends in powerful places and if you do not give me a shout out in your next youtube video (honestly i am not going to watch it) i will tell my friends that you are a fart sniffer. that's right. i will tell them that you like to sniff farts. and maybe they will downvote your vids because of it.

you have 4 weeks. that is approximately 1 month. be warned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011

finally he will get what is coming to him

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

no!!@

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Oh yeah.

what up b

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

is it a sexy threat? give him a sexy threat

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
theme song for this thread imo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

we want... the right to ride

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lowtax has abandoned gbs

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Fatal Exception

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

we are lowtaxs gay failure children

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

we are the corpses his daughters will stumble upon in the basement some day in the future

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lotad is a good pokemon.

katlington
Jun 26, 2009

Godspeed OP. All the best to you and your endeavours. :godspeted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

listen up mother frigger. i have friends in powerful places and if you do not give me a shout out in your next youtube video (honestly i am not going to watch it) i will tell my friends that you are a fart sniffer. that's right. i will tell them that you like to sniff farts. and maybe they will downvote your vids because of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Toad Tunnel
Sep 26, 2004

I donkey slam bitches that don't believe

*DONKEY SLAM*

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

I'd like a shout out too please.

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008
I'M NOT A BIGOT! GAYS JUST DON'T DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS.

people actually watch his youtube videos? lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

I am going to kill you Richard.

Listen you idiot. I am literally a future president of the US. You can chooseÖ

If you are willing to help me, then there is a good chance you and your business will be rewarded, possibly significantly rewarded. If not, I donít give a gently caress. I am more than capable of accomplishing what I want by myself. Only respond if you are interested in concluding actual business with me and not insulting my sanity, credibility, or integrity.

Iím not asking for any of your money, just your time, effort, and trust to assist me with expediting some of my career goals.

I will say this again as clearly as humanly possible: I am more than capable of accomplishing what I want by myself, however I am always looking for easier ways to do things.

I feel like murdering you on behalf of the retarded people you have hired or assigned to moderate your forums. Honestly Iím done explaining myself. If you want to help me that is great, if not, then please in the future do not ever mention me or any of my work on your website and delete any threads that may be created about me or my work. Thank you.

On second thought, I donít give a gently caress what you do. If you want to help me, that would be great, if not, then my train is about to leave the station.

Right now I would rather accomplish my goals sooner than later. Much like when one starts a war they seek to end it as soon as possible, even if victory is assured.

Ok you want to believe something. Here it is rear end in a top hat:

1) I have developed a plan that I think may help stabilize the Euro, and help to further stabilize Europe in general.

2) This involves most likely the Royal family in the UK with Queen Elizabeth as the leader of a unified Europe including Russia.

3) I am working on an 3d animation that will render obsolete even the best that Pixar and Dreamworks have to offer.

4) In the process of scouring hollywood for an actress or model for myself to personally marry, I came across an actress by the name of Annabelle Wallis that would be a perfect match for the currently single Prince Harry.

5) In the process of launching a personal investigation into the royal family to see if they were nazi collaborators, I reached a conclusion that they were not nazi collaborators and therefore do not need to be eradicated.

I donít know if I am going to murder you. But I will say this, the places where I am going may not be safe and are not for the faint or weak of heart, so who knows, someone might assassinate you or something or you might be killed in an al-qaeda attack on an libyan consulate. If you are interested in some high stakes and risk gamboling so to speak than feel free to respond.

Sincerely,

Paul Edward McLaughlin

I also found Taylor Swift a nice 16 year old prince to marry by the name of Franz.

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

do it lowtax I hear OP is a very angry man and if you don't do what he says he might kill himself with a large number of dildoes

tranime scholar
Jun 5, 2006

op is straight

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tranime scholar posted:

op is straight
yeah he's so straight that mere contact of more than 3 dildoes with his prostate will cause him a great amount of pain and untimely death

tranime scholar
Jun 5, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah he's so straight that mere contact of more than 3 dildoes with his prostate will cause him a great amount of pain and untimely death

it's inspiring

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

INITIATING THRUST PATTERN GAMMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJNSYs6bOk

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPVC4YxDlI

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You have failed me for the last time, Colonel Pickering.

Lowtax if you ever need a body guard for these crazies, I'd like to help you out.
I can't because I live like several states north of you and have a real job, but as your rear end is being beat to death by a guy in an anime shirt, I want you to know: I wish that you would have been ok, instead.

Mulefisk
Sep 24, 2007

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT CITIES

lowtax will never give in to this, he is a smart feller.

baw
Nov 5, 2008
RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

this guy sounds pretty serious

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax

somebody threatened lowtax with killer drones and he moved to china

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

lowtax, meet THE PENETRATOR

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

baw posted:

this guy sounds pretty serious

We're all getting subpoenas.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

grab those ankles Richie, the Rocco Sifferedi of GBS is comin at ya

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

#ferguson

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

#yesallwomen

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 6, 2012

Mein Fuhrer, I can WALK!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I liked it better the first time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZODtmaHIQng

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

theres a front page?!

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

i remember in those dark days of the end of gbs 1.0 i would pray for a vilepilot thread so i could shitpost as i was always meant to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Boat
Feb 2, 2004
Im gonna put cupcakes on your mind

MizPiz posted:

I am going to kill you Richard.

Listen you idiot. I am literally a future president of the US. You can choose…

If you are willing to help me, then there is a good chance you and your business will be rewarded, possibly significantly rewarded. If not, I don’t give a gently caress. I am more than capable of accomplishing what I want by myself. Only respond if you are interested in concluding actual business with me and not insulting my sanity, credibility, or integrity.

I’m not asking for any of your money, just your time, effort, and trust to assist me with expediting some of my career goals.

I will say this again as clearly as humanly possible: I am more than capable of accomplishing what I want by myself, however I am always looking for easier ways to do things.

I feel like murdering you on behalf of the retarded people you have hired or assigned to moderate your forums. Honestly I’m done explaining myself. If you want to help me that is great, if not, then please in the future do not ever mention me or any of my work on your website and delete any threads that may be created about me or my work. Thank you.

On second thought, I don’t give a gently caress what you do. If you want to help me, that would be great, if not, then my train is about to leave the station.

Right now I would rather accomplish my goals sooner than later. Much like when one starts a war they seek to end it as soon as possible, even if victory is assured.

Ok you want to believe something. Here it is rear end in a top hat:

1) I have developed a plan that I think may help stabilize the Euro, and help to further stabilize Europe in general.

2) This involves most likely the Royal family in the UK with Queen Elizabeth as the leader of a unified Europe including Russia.

3) I am working on an 3d animation that will render obsolete even the best that Pixar and Dreamworks have to offer.

4) In the process of scouring hollywood for an actress or model for myself to personally marry, I came across an actress by the name of Annabelle Wallis that would be a perfect match for the currently single Prince Harry.

5) In the process of launching a personal investigation into the royal family to see if they were nazi collaborators, I reached a conclusion that they were not nazi collaborators and therefore do not need to be eradicated.

I don’t know if I am going to murder you. But I will say this, the places where I am going may not be safe and are not for the faint or weak of heart, so who knows, someone might assassinate you or something or you might be killed in an al-qaeda attack on an libyan consulate. If you are interested in some high stakes and risk gamboling so to speak than feel free to respond.

Sincerely,

Paul Edward McLaughlin

I also found Taylor Swift a nice 16 year old prince to marry by the name of Franz.

FBI informant spotted

«2 »