Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

jesus christ haven't they heard of a guillotine

I mean if you absolutely have to behead people at least do it quick instead of crudely sawing through the poor bastard's neck while he's kicking and screaming the whole way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

THS posted:

well syria/assad is fighting isis. so is iraq. and so is iran. so really every country bordering these people is fighting them. does that answer your question? if you consider kurdistan a country, they are also fighting isis

rekt :vince:

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
You know, even Nazis had the good sense to at least try to hide their atrocities. ISIS posts theirs on the internet for all the world to see.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the kurds own, the pesh own

lots of hot kurdish babes in the pesh too

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Dandywalken posted:

the kurds are strange to me because it seems that everyone Ive ever spoken to or read about thinks they're good guys aside from the Turks.

What did they do to obtain such all-reaching approval? Just minding their own business?

They've been largely poo poo on for centuries and are basically one of the largest group of people without a state. When people say "Saddam gassed his own people" they are talking about Saddam gassing Kurds. They were really supportive and helpful to the US in the 2003 Iraq invasion and have largely gotten their poo poo together in the region since then. They are basically doing what the US hoped all of Iraq would have done.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

THS posted:

well syria/assad is fighting isis. so is iraq. and so is iran. so really every country bordering these people is fighting them. does that answer your question? if you consider kurdistan a country, they are also fighting isis

Isn't the fact that Iraqi soldiers dropped their weapons and ran away instead of fighting part of the reason why they've gotten as far as they have so far?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Zippy the Bummer posted:

cannot wait for videos of isis dudes gettin waxed by jdams and my tax dollars

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

i must compose posted:

its good that you balance out your edgy shitposting in gbs with earnest tokens of advice in e/n

u like that

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Catholic crazy people - Westboro, putting flyers on cars, constantly complaining about abortion and shooting some doctors. Always whining every five seconds. Some priests fingering children.

Islamic crazy people - bombs, cutting dudes nuts/heads/limbs off, kidnapping women and making them convert before selling them into sex slavery, destroying women with hardcore fists of rage, banning liquor. Often has child brides.

Atheism crazy people - Mao, Stalin, shoving huge rear end bananas in their butthole and pouring hot oil on dey' dick. Always whining about women and feminism. %99 of them are pedo's

Mmm.. gotta hand it to Catholics for owning the poo poo out of everyone else atm.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

ppl have done worse things in the name of secularism see: hitler, dawkins, stalin

yeah but they were secretly religous, they had that religious way about em

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

big duck equals goose posted:

Catholic crazy people - Westboro, putting flyers on cars, constantly complaining about abortion and shooting some doctors. Always whining every five seconds. Some priests fingering children.

arent the Westboro people baptists

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
... I don't understand the difference

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Corey Plumper posted:

God is Great

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Gross dude

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

... I don't understand the difference

practically everything except the abortion thing and fondling choirboys and maybe the fliers i dunno

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Kyrie eleison posted:

i don't want beheading videos because i have a sense of decency and compassion. but here is a very good and exclusive documentary by vice about the ~Islamic State~.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

man i feel bad for that fucker's son

Sex Weirdo
Jul 24, 2007

Holy poo poo that actually made me nauseous

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Prettz posted:

the way these guys behead people is lot different from the way you normally think of beheading

it takes a long time, and you're alive for all of it

Well, not really, since as soon as they slash the throat arteries the clock is ticking pretty quick on consciousness left.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
keep in mind everyone in isis are taking massive amounts of opioids

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Startling photos of IS leader;

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

reminder for people who still choose to associate with republicans: obama didn't order the US military out of Iraq. The US military was kicked out.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Power_of_the_glory posted:

You know, even Nazis had the good sense to at least try to hide their atrocities. ISIS posts theirs on the internet for all the world to see.

makes you wonder

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

two nations with trader joes will never go to war with one another

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the west needs to decide to end groups like ISIS now or we'll forever get to watch beheading vids

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

the west tried for 8 years with a totally unlimited budget and it got us a group so extreme al qaeda has publicly disowned it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
maybe violence begets violence or some poo poo like that, who knows really.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Islamic crazy people - bombs, cutting dudes nuts/heads/limbs off, kidnapping women and making them convert before selling them into sex slavery, destroying women with hardcore fists of rage, banning liquor. Often has child brides.

Atheism crazy people - Mao, Stalin, shoving huge rear end bananas in their butthole and pouring hot oil on dey' dick. Always whining about women and feminism. %99 of them are pedo's

Mmm.. gotta hand it to Catholics for owning the poo poo out of everyone else atm.

Where is the downside in all this?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Kyrie eleison posted:

i don't want beheading videos because i have a sense of decency and compassion. but here is a very good and exclusive documentary by vice about the ~Islamic State~.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
this is seriously the most hardcore documentary i've seen since Frontline's "The Insurgency" back in early 2006. The Vice guys doing this seriously have balls of steel.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
we hosed up iraq so bad lol

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

watched that vid. Those guys were being total dicks.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
Has anyone just gone over to them and said, "Guys, guys. What's with all the hate? Seriously."

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
bush hid the facts

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm gonna pass that ivdeo over like god did the pious hebrews when they marked their houses to save their firstborn sons

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fandyien posted:

i'm gonna pass that ivdeo over like god did the pious hebrews when they marked their houses to save their firstborn sons
the Vice video doesn't feature any violence. it is basically 2014's version of Frontline's "The Insurgency", minus Michael Ware being a badass. anything you want to know about the group and what their members actually believe, they tell you candidly.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

vice is kinda terrible most of the time

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

the west tried for 8 years with a totally unlimited budget and it got us a group so extreme al qaeda has publicly disowned it

how dare you blame us

cstang
Oct 27, 2005

Da Bears
That video reminded me to not pick my tomatoes until they're fully ripened.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fandyien posted:

vice is kinda terrible most of the time
their videos that get suggested to me on youtube lead me to believe the opposite: that they're pretty good most of the time.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Vice owns just not anything made by or featuring the co-founders Gavin Mcinnes or Shane Smith they are reprehensible fucktools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Lawman 0 posted:

lets have a traveling thread op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7F5NUNCaow

:dance:

• Locked thread