Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

And another one bites the dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've just watched parts1 & 2 of the Vice doc. Ben Andersons narration is quite frankly, a bit loving annoying. And all the Isis men seem to be massive paedophiles.

And holy poo poo at the PTSD those kids are going to get if they aren't blown up/raped to death first.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

osietra posted:

I've just watched parts1 & 2 of the Vice doc. Ben Andersons narration is quite frankly, a bit loving annoying. And all the Isis men seem to be massive paedophiles.

And holy poo poo at the PTSD those kids are going to get if they aren't blown up/raped to death first.

Arabs dont get ptsd..they were born for jihad, inshallah

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

osietra posted:

Once again the US military can get defeated by warlike pederasts.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
lol

quote:

SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day... as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map: Daring raids by UK Special Forces leave 200 enemy dead in just four weeks

Targets are identified by drones operated by SAS soldiers
Who are then dropped into IS territory by helicopter to stage attacks
The surprise ambushes are said to be 'putting the fear of God into IS'
The raids are attacking IS's main supply routes across western Iraq

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...four-weeks.html

quote:

An SAS source said: ‘Our tactics are putting the fear of God into IS as they don’t know where we’re going to strike next and there’s frankly nothing they can do to stop us.
‘We’re degrading their morale. They can run and hide if they see planes in the sky but they can’t see or hear us. Using so many snipers takes the fear factor to another level too; the terrorists don’t know what’s happening. They just see their colleagues lying dead in the sand.’

these fuckin guys

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Because if there's one thing the SAS is renowned for, it's bragging and explaining their MO to a public paper in an ongoing conflict.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

kingdom of heaven.thread

edit: im the fat guy who drank the ice water

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

WarpedNaba posted:

Because if there's one thing the SAS is renowned for, it's bragging and explaining their MO to a public paper in an ongoing conflict.

Special Quad Bike Service.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I bet that guy doesn't even know what color the boathouse is at Hereford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm playing a lot of Insurgency lately and i'm really sad with the lack of progress on ISIS part.

• Locked thread