Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lets have a traveling thread op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Morally Inept posted:

Serious question: why don't the countries bordering these idiots do anything to stop this. Surely they must know their country is next.

:iit:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

he was a enemy of mine. a good enemy, he fought better than any man i have fought before. i will drink to his memory

are you talking to your enemies skull?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

i can't wait for legitimate private militaries (not "security companies" but actual full spectrum operation companies) because then it will make wages for soldiers higher and more competitive, perhaps even to include unionization

soldiers and police should never be allowed to form unions actually

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

this is the next level of trolling

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

lmao it's 2014 and there's seriously a loving caliphate up and running

I mean we are only literally a century from the collapse of the last caliphate so...
also http://www.vox.com/2014/7/10/5884593/9-questions-about-the-caliphate-you-were-too-embarrassed-to-ask

Lawman 0 fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Aug 18, 2014

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

we should have beheaded Osama and had some goofy private kick his head off that aircraft carrier like a football on live TV

no wait I got it
Obama should of presented the bloody head to us on live TV and then sent that poo poo to get it turned into a rad as hell skull cup.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

relevant link imo
http://gnosticwarrior.com/drinking-blood-from-skulls.html

:stare:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zzulu posted:

it's time for: whos the most evil!

a) a bunch of desert rednecks cutting the heads off a few dozen people and mass executing a few hundred more

OR

b) a bunch of american rednecks firebombing tens of thousands of viatnamese peasants and turning entire villages into rubble and human hamburgers with really sophisticated weapons

I think you forgot about the part where these morons are going to return to your precious Europe and murder a shitton of people when they get back.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Crewmine posted:

Finally the counter-terrorism police will have something to spend their enormous budgets on

looks like mine already got the party started :smith:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Farsi speakers are generally pretty cool though?!

no but you see all Muslims are the same and it isn't like the religion hasn't been undergoing constant convulsions for the past century. :downs:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mr. Darsie posted:

haha dude every post you make is a shittier attempt at attacking america than even isis is capable of

:wow:

Crewmine posted:

tbh russia's been acting more like that than america has lately

lol if you don't realize that Russia and China have massive penis envy for america

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

poms are really good but they are so hard to eat without making a mess. :(

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Volkerball posted:

They have giant gently caress off final fantasy swords too. They must have just really hated Foley for some reason. :shrug:

haha these people really are muslim Weeaboos

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zippy the Bummer posted:

ISIS is basically Neo-Assyria.
The most apt comparison I have heard all week.
They have the same skill at making friends too.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

A war against ISIS is actually cool and good

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

it was good because Marines got killed

also without the war we never woulda seen Bush dodge those shoes

there were many positives to the 2003 Iraq War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU